Reviews for Aftermath
AnimegirlZ.09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this was...EPIC!I LOVED IT!
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
There seems to be a malfunction on the fanfiction website...I'm searching for the button to take me to Chapter two, and I can't seem to FIND IT.

...

(That was supposed to be a not-so-obvious hint to continue your story, cause I reaaaaaaaally like it and would like to see where it goes.)

Good job!
TurtleWexler chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
haha i love this! I haven't read the book in a while, due to not being able to find it anywhere since I moved, but I remembered enough. I forgot though... what did Larry mean?

Also, I wrote my own fanfic after reading it, but never put it up; why? I was in ninth grade and had horrible writing skills at the time. '

Now when my socks disappear, I say something like. "Darn those little blue goblins." (I know they're not goblins, but that's what I call them.)
Vritra chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Really good! I want to read more haha. I was like "WHAT" when i saw there wasnt anymore. Keep writing. Longer stuff, because you make the reader want more then there isnt any! hah.
Masuyomi-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
don't worry, its great. larry, larry, tsk-tsk. always prankin. and YES, it IS a great book.
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hey, nice job! Vivian Vande Velde is one of my favorite authors. I like how you portrayed the characters - you stuck with the original, but still made them your own in a way. That takes talent. :) Again, great job! -Audrey
hidden.majesty chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Cute! I liked how you hinted at Wendy and Julian's mutual crushes and how the dialogue sounded like the respective characters for the most part. 8/10! Well...brownie points for writing about a book I like with such few fics, so 8.75/10! *grins*
clara954 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cute. And I like the "demented blueberry" part. Keep writing!
7andthefluff chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
you should make a story about when Julian proposes to Wendy!
Crews chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is amazing! I hope you write more :)

Crews
Aphrodite's Master chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
more!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love your line about the socks if you would write more i'd love it. I'd write some but my writing sucks.
Doctor It chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really liked how you were able to do Wendy's pov well, and put in a story with the same inotations and such.

8D

I only wish there was moore...
Curlscat chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aw! and yay! and that was awesome!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was super cute. You're right; there aren't enough Now You See It... fics.

Ani