Reviews for I've Been Waiting for Someone Like You
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great 1 shot
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Nother well done fic cap'n! Very cute!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
you swami of sentimentality, you

just had to go & play all our heartstrings, didn't you?

just like usual

doesn't help that you're so good at it
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Fluffy, check. Road to memory lane, check. Touching, check. Well, your back, yet again with another one shot story. Nice one by the way. It brings back good memories. Until next time.

whitem chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Filled with feeling and heart Cap. Is that an older song? I think I know which one it is, but I'm not sure. Either way, it sets the emotions of this one-shot perfectly.

Word of caution: Don't walk to close to the bushes the next time...
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/20/2008

This must have really been a soft, cuddly plot bunny, with a Pollyanna face and syrup dripping out of its fangs like venom.

This was one of those sweet little moments that happen once in a lifetime...or never for some BOFUS dweebs like me. (BOFUS is Broke, Old, Fat, Ugly, and Stupid, for those of you scoring at home...and if you ARE 'scoring' at home, this probably does not apply to you, anyway!)

I plan on using BOFUS in one of my upcoming stories, or maybe FOBUS (switching Broke and Fat) to eliminate confusion with Rufus.

Back to the story...It really did a good job of digging deep into the emotional background surrounding that Junior Prom moment.

Right-hand salute to you CaptainKodak!

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
We can't stay away from the Prom, can we? And why not? It is a pivotal event in the story. Really like Kim's introspection in this one.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Cap, you keep coming up with em. Wow. Once little evening, four little words. Changing two lives.

Thanks again,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Kwebs chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Beautiful Cap! Truely a touching moment. Thanks for a great one-shot.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Touching moments on the dance floor of the first dance for the rest of their lives.

Kim's realizations of all..she gained, almost lost, had beside her for so long, what real courage and inner strength actually is, in the young man she gave her heart to.

He'll always have her back and her heart, too.

Nice tie-in with that song Cap. Moved it well together.

daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Good bit of fluff. Few problems.

"It was as if the world had opened all of its doors to all its secrets had held it had for her." This sentence makes no sense to me.

”Thank for saving my heart.” You forgot the last "you".

And you misspelled faux pas.

Other than that, it's all gravy.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
When its all said and done; sometimes the best things are closer than you think.

Thanks Captain!
Quathis chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Nice story. Enjoyed it. Not much more I can say than that.
cpneb chapter 1 . 7/19/2008

Perfection, their love is at this moment, and it will never be any more perfect. That is the beauty of young, new love.

Thanks for bringing this, and I promise not to slip the bunnies any more cabbage...