Reviews for Tears
That was sooooo emotional! OMG! I don't usually cry, but this got me. Great job!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/29
The last line was a real punch to the gut, but really well-done. Great job there!
ElaborateWishes chapter 1 . 4/21
The last line made me cry :')
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 3/29
so sad but beautiful
Someone chapter 1 . 2/23
*loud ugly crying* THIS. The last sentence. Oh my. *cry*
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
No no no! *starts to cry*
Toooo emotional! So beautiful! So sad! *wipes away tears* man! You're making me cry! I love this fanfic, but it's - JUST SO SAAAAD! *sobs*
Amazing ... Chapter though. You did ... Very well. You expressed their feelings well ... And it's so sad and emotional I'm CRYING! Awesome job - with *cries* this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Towards the end, I was just like, "aww, that's so sweet" . . . and then I got to the last line. That last line - awesome characterization for Obi-Wan, but exceedingly painful to read.
Nanuk chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awww, just beautiful. Thanks!
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awww! *sniffles!* Makes ya wanna hug 'em both! Nicely done.
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really like how Ob Wan seeked comfort! And this was super well written! Good job! :)
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love past love it.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was very good. However, why did you have to add the last line?
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
sweet! I really, really liked it. I lovely scene between the two, especially showing a little more how they grew so close over the years together. It's good how you portry Obi-wan, he is sort of trying to be strong and looking after Anakin even though he was the young one until really recently. very ic for both of them. There was jsut one mistake I noticed:

about to each out again i think that should be reach out again. But thats all. good work! :D
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw. This made me want to cry, but it was a good feeling at the same time... This was a great story. Thank you for sharing!