Reviews for Tears
A chapter 1 . 4/29
So sweet. I loved it
someone blue chapter 1 . 3/24
This was painpainpain, and so beautiful. I loved it, though the last line absolutely killed me.
Cameron chapter 1 . 3/19
what a way to crush my heart! well done, "that was the last time he saw Obi-Wan cry until Mustafar" ouch my feels

an adorable story that has me wishing to be hugged by Obi-Wan more than before. much love to the author and the story
EnderDragonDoesMC chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Awww it made me cry. THE FEELS
Ace chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I love this story sad but sweet I like it
sith-Hearted chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was such a punch to the gut and my heart, but I loved it all the very same.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
That was sooooo emotional! OMG! I don't usually cry, but this got me. Great job!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
The last line was a real punch to the gut, but really well-done. Great job there!
ElaborateWishes chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
The last line made me cry :')
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
so sad but beautiful
Someone chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
*loud ugly crying* THIS. The last sentence. Oh my. *cry*
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
No no no! *starts to cry*
Toooo emotional! So beautiful! So sad! *wipes away tears* man! You're making me cry! I love this fanfic, but it's - JUST SO SAAAAD! *sobs*
Amazing ... Chapter though. You did ... Very well. You expressed their feelings well ... And it's so sad and emotional I'm CRYING! Awesome job - with *cries* this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Towards the end, I was just like, "aww, that's so sweet" . . . and then I got to the last line. That last line - awesome characterization for Obi-Wan, but exceedingly painful to read.
Nanuk chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awww, just beautiful. Thanks!