Reviews for Return to Terror
owlcroft chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Very good ending, believable and valid for both the characters and the situation. I am awfully glad this one was "re-discovered" and hope to see more from the fanfic beginning up here soon.

Thanks for all the work just to share with the rest of us!
simbatigerchet chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Hi This was an excellent story. I hope to read more. And hopefully some Emergency ones, too. Joan
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
This was truly some story all the way through it.

It kept my mind wondering what all was gonna be happening next.

I hope to be reading more of your stories in the more.

Do you have more you never had posted from long before of these guys or new ones coming?

owlcroft chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
It's always a pleasure to see characters with more than one dimension. The real-er the people written about, the better the writing, and this is a prime example. Nice attention to detail in the medical issues, too. Patiently waiting for the next installment!
Debthebee77 chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
ok ok how many more chapters are there! :-) the suspence is killing me! :-D

JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Wow!Mark is pretty beat up but Im glad he will make looked very bad for a good while.I hope nothing else happens to change it from him totally recovering.

Just wait till Milt finally gets his say on all Hell will break loose and people arent gonna know what hit them.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Poor Mark he is sure gonna go through a whole lot of bad things by the time that this is all over and whatever happens in the end when Hardcastle finds out who ever is responsible will have to answer Hardcastle and the end result of that will not be pretty.

owlcroft chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
I'm not nagging, really. I promised not to. I'm just gently hinting, delicately and politely, that there had blamed well better more up before dawn tomorrow OR ELSE!

See, rational, elegant, discourse. ;-)
JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
I knew when The judge heard about this he was really going to be ticked off big time.

The suspense is getting to me.

I can hardly wait to see how it turns out.

Squee-bunny chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Aw man... I hope Mark doesn't get raped... T_T Please don't let that happen to him. Maybe for it to /almost/ happen, even, but then the Judge shows up in the nick of time, PLEASE!

Anyways, I look forward to the next installment. This is a great fic! _ You're a great writer, after all!
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I'm with LML-I was never very good at waiting patiently. Looking forward to reading the rest!
L.M.Lewis chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Oh, now I took a solemn vow not to pester you. Really. But I don't suppose we might encourage you to transcribe a bit faster. ;-)
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Well all I can say is Hardcastle is gonna be badder then a hornet when he finds out what just happened.

I sure can't wait to see what happens.

Very good story.I will sure keep reading.

smithcrafter chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
This is becoming very good very quickly! I can't wait to see the judge's reaction when he finds out what this guy did! And I hope there's going to be some major McCormick whumping coming up soon, too.
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Well right now it seems Mark is going back to prison.

Well I do hope everything turns out well.

I know if Hardcastle has anything to say about it McCormick will not go back to prison.

I like the story so far its very suspectsfull.

I cant wait to see what happens.