Reviews for Burning Black Ep1, Act 2: A Raven's Mourning Tears
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Yeah, this series is definitely exciting. I'll have to check out the next one and find out what happens.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
I'm with Chester - don't jinx it.

...Was that little girl the newest Turner?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Oh my gosh this is a crossover with the DCU and The Powerpuff Girls.

Cosmo has most likely been captured. The armor is gone. And Remy has crossed the line. ...Quick, someone cast Revive!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Aw, heck. Crocker as a Well-Intentioned Extremist-type villain is terrifying. ...Experiments? *chokes*

Remy, you sneaky BASTARD.

I'm with Apollo here. Is that seriously Cosmo, the happy-go-lucky nitwit with a talent for mass destruction and occasional fits of brilliance and/or common sense? ...Okay, wait, the only new thing at this point is that BB!Cosmo really likes fighting, and he's good at it, and the fact that he even has a temper here. Blood Knight!Cosmo is terrifying.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
"Because it would be nuts if he was anything else!" Subtle, Cosmo. Real subtle.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Hmm... Aren't the rousing speeches usually more Danny's thing? (Then again, there was the protest in Mystery Meat, Pirate Radio, Beauty Marked... She usually needs a larger audience, though.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Crocker is a sad, sad man. He's dangerous, of course, but one has to feel sorry for him.

Remy: SUFFER.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Finger flick - PUSHING A BUTTON. Hypothesis: Crocker tried to kill Timmy (possibly by sabotaging the jungle gym), expecting that Cosmo and Wanda would magic him to safety, but they weren't there, and they didn't, and Timmy died.

"...not worried about someone poking around in it." Um. Crocker's pulled off magitech before, in the Fairy-versary special at the very least.

*groans* For crying out loud, Timmy, never say that! Murphy's Law will find you.

Scrawled words, and a black star-shaped magnet - wait, the Anti-Fairies? And it seems that the words themselves will be important at some point in the future.

Get Timmy good enough at mana use that he won't need the fairies. Uh - H*LL NO! I should have figured. No one, no matter how "charitable" and "giving", puts that much time and effort into one person unless they expect (and do everything possible to ensure) a return on their investment. Caleb only has two goals, and the rest of existence can go screw itself as far as he cares. On the other hand, there's Cosmo's little mood swings and accompanying intelligence boosts, and if those aren't foreshadowing I'll eat my floppy black sun hat! (Well, not really.)

Hmm. I just noticed something. Timmy never breaks his word, ever. Might that be important? Beyond that, there are Wanda's motivations for banning Timmy from conjuring anything but attacks (partly out of a fear that he'll stop needing them, I suspect).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
CW - hello, Clockwork.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
And this isn't going to go to their heads at all. Right...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Gee, I don't know, Timmy. Maybe Crocker wants to keep an eye on his creations so he'll know if something goes wrong, and the boxes were meant to smoke out any other opposition? (Hey, the first part for sure.)

And Crocker's gone even crazier since Timmy's death. *bleep*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Is Crocker actually guilty about Timmy dying?

Hypothesis: Remy had Timmy killed.

Rule: Fairy magic cannot be used to bring death.

...What happened? (Yes, I'm aware that that's one of the driving mysteries of this story.)
TiFu chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
the last line is the best line ever. i just imagined genis saying that really suave like. XD

is suave the right word? if it comes out odd, ignore me. i started reading netherwold nightmare first. it's awesome. this is awesome too. really like your work(s). sorry if this sound wierd. i blame the online gaming industry. it kill your vocabulary.
omega8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
brilliant story, just go on!
Linzerj chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
What? Ir's over already? Oh...

Please hurry and put up Act 3 as soon as you possibly can! i want to know what happens to Cosmo, what happens with Team Phantom and Team Turner, and how this all turns out...