Reviews for Friends
everyme chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey :) This is a really well-written one-shot. I really like your writing style because its to the point and doesnt waffle at all. This story really gets along well without direct speech, it would just have ruined the effect you tried to achieve.

I love it how yo udescribe the relationships through the eyes of others first and then through their eyes.

Every person was in character. Turk sees that theyre something other than friends, but is really confused by their relationship. And Elliot is the most clueless of them all and doesnt even try to dig deeper. Her reading the wikipedia article on friendship is just so i ncharcter. On the other hand, Carla might just suspect that theyre together

The ending had me smiling :D

So anyway, you have a great grasp on the characters! Keep writing such great stories :D

greets
TinkerTanner chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great. :D

This is a rellay great job and an awesome oneshot. Ive never read a damn perfect story like this. How you describe the look out of other person... and how you wrote the end which really had let me smile. Like I said: Its so damn perfect.

They arent friends, but they are something. The dont know what they really where and that shows us a situation without en really planned ending for them. This little scene is so meaningful.

And I will say it a third time: Its so damn perfect! :D

ciao

Neriyaful

PS: If there are any mistakes... forgive me. Im german and, well. Endlish isnt my mainlanguage. XD
kljoyce chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
hey I LOVE this! What a great story. & So in character and well-written! I love your work : )
Meibao chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really liked it. It was great. ]
Semaphora chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You have no idea how happy reading this makes me. You have such an ability for writing, and the characters have come out perfectly in this oneshot.

I absolutely love how you wrote each part as another person's perspective - Carla, Turk, Elliot - with each of them reflecting on a part of JD and Doctor Cox's relationship. My favorite scenes would probably have to have been when JD leaned against Doctor Cox in the cafeteria - such a small gesture, and so adorable - and the wrestling. I can imagine it in my head with such perfect clarity. Poor JD.

And the end - guh. They're so much MORE than friends. Really. I like how you've left it on such a positive - and hot - note. This really was a delightful read.

x
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was really sweet, and something about it rang true...even though JDCox isn't a canon pairing, with a story like this, it feels like it could be. Because you are absolutely right, they are not friends, and they can't ever really be friends, but that doesn't mean they can't have something together. Excellent job. I loved it.
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw, that was really sweet. Nice job!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
No. They may not be friends...but they are MUCH MUCH more. Great plot, and exceptional delivery. Good job.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Freakin' awesome work here. I love it. Just. Love. It.
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was actually really cute. I didn't know what to expect really, but you did it very well. XD
Bonzodog chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww! Cuteness!

I loved Elliot reading the Wikipedia entry on friendship. You got all the charactors down brilliantly. Well done!
Photo Philter chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I've read all of your stories on here, and I love them all, but this one has to be my favorite. You captured all the characters wonderfully, and its sweet.
Shadydrmr chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love it! omg, so cute... It works for them though, and you pulled it off so well. I noticed on your lj postings of this you have a prompt number...where do you find this prompt list that I see so many people using?
scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Absolutely adorable!

Love it!

Hazel
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
You were so in character with everyone here. The logic and thinking behind each person's POV was great. The subtle things they noticed, and most importantly, failed to notice were also wonderful. And the ending to this, the way you described them, was fantastic. Because really, I think even if you're not into slash, that describes them rather nicely. Maybe they're not what you would call "friends" but they're *something* and I think whatever that something is, is important. Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is good job. :)