Reviews for Happy Christmas
TsunamiHatake chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I appreciate your works and I thank you for writing :) I loved this :)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Nice fic. It really is funny, nice job on it. _
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
aww i loved the ending gr8 job on the story!
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ah. Love this. Delicious. Yumyum.

Perfect.
Karma2Ualwayz chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
o my friggin jelly

*goes take a cold...no colder...ice shower*

that was so hawt. i luved

they make mi luv christmas all the more.

i Really needed a hawtness

XD

Karma
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
You say "filthy" like it's a bad thing! ;-) I prefer Snape when he is snarky and not inviting Harry to live with him, though, and I couldn't quite picture Snape saying some of the later dialogue in the story. He's sexiest when he's gruff.

One note on the flow of the text: During the part of the story where concurrent action is happening (Harry is faking sick and going to the dormitory to change; Snape is faking sick and sending his students away) there is a lack of notation there to let the reader know both things are happening at the same time. I had to read it a few times to understand what was going on. Consider adding a few extra paragraph breaks, asterisks or even the combining two paragraphs and separating with a word like "Meanwhile..." (or perhaps something that sounds less like a Superman comic, if you prefer.) :-)
sesshysgirllol chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i luv ur story omg that was hot
SeldomFollowIt chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
How cute x3
Iago96 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw how sweet. Well Christmas is a time for giving.
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
woot! hot Snarry love!
MaidenEmerald01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hey! This story was very well written and dang...the sexual scene was HOT! HOT! HOT! Hope you have more stories in the near future because I know I'll be making sure to stop by and read them. Man, I just love a Sev/Har pairing cause I think there perfect for one another. Well, cool fic and keep it up! (-)