Reviews for Duel Disks and Keyblades
Pokeevee57 chapter 45 . 10/3
This was pretty neat.
Christian Groff chapter 5 . 8/4
Interesting crossover and the return of Larxene, the b**** who made life hell for Sora in Castle Oblivion. _
Delta Princess chapter 45 . 4/21
I'm glad I ended up finding this. I really enjoyed it, even if it's sora returning to Yugi's world or the orichalcos threatening every world and Yugi has to travel with Sora to defeat it, but plz do a sequel
LadyRaider92 chapter 44 . 8/14/2014
This was a very awesome Yugioh/Kingdom Hearts crossover. I love the twist you add to the story and also adding some of the Yugioh the Movie elements into the story :). I hope you written a sequel (or maybe thinking of doing one) it would be cool to have Yugi and the gang visit the Kingdom Hearts realm with Sora.
LadyRaider92 chapter 40 . 8/14/2014
YES IT RIKU :D
LadyRaider92 chapter 38 . 8/14/2014
The twist keep a comin
(Yea! Stich made an appearance :) )
LadyRaider92 chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
I like it that Yami and Yugi were able to travel to Traverse Town (even it was for a very short trip).
I like this new twist to were Yami and Yugi get to see some of the KH universe :)
LadyRaider92 chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
I think I might know who is the Master villain but I will wait and see.

P.S. The blooper here was extremely funny :)
LadyRaider92 chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
YEA (Replica) Axel gets to stay and Roxas is making more appearances :)

P.S. I didn't like the bloopers as much in this one (expect for Blooper 5 it was kind of funny)
LadyRaider92 chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
YEA! Axel is again being a good guy :) (Axel is my favorite Organization 13 member)
LadyRaider92 chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
I feel sorry for Yami in the blooper
LadyRaider92 chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Man they failed to stop the hackers :(

P.s. love the blooper that would have been more funny if it was a part of the story :)
LadyRaider92 chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
I love the bloopers they are sooooo funnny I just couldn't pick one that I like more :)
LadyRaider92 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
*Spoiler* How convenient that Sid would create a CD to fix Kiba's computer problem ;) Love that a Moogle made an appearance. I haven't played KH2 yet (because I have only a Wii and a DS system; so I have no idea about all the references made to KH2).
LadyRaider92 chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Yea! Roxas made a small appearance :) (Kingdom Hearts 365/2 days was the very first game I had ever played in the KH series so I like it when Roxas makes an appearance :) )