Reviews for Temari as Pocahontas
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You know, you should try ShikaTema Princess and The Frog(Temari as Tiana and Shikamaru as Naveen). Tiana is hardworking poor girl & Naveen is a lazy bankrupt prince. It fits perfectly!(in my opinion though) but try it!
Aoi Ivy chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love it!
EternalAngelPower chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was great. In actual history Pocahontas ends up marrying someone else but we don't give a shit about history her on fanfiction do we?
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I haven't seen this movie for so long! Nevertheless, I love it! The image of Gaara and Kankuro dressed in animal skins made me drool a little. Wah...

Asuma the bad guy. Heh, he looked so noce in the manga.
SenpaiKohaiDanna chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! It was like the movie yet it wasn't. It was special in it's on way. Everybody fit their roles you chose for them perfectly! I can't believe u did such an awsome job! And it's all one chapter! I no u must have worked hard. This story reminds me of the Naruto Pocahontas trailer on youtube. Have u seen it? Is that your inspiration for this story? If so would u do another based on the ShikaTema trailer "10 things i hate about u"? If not would u still please do it? It's got ShinoIno in it too and i now that would be an awsome story! O by the way do you like yaoi? Please say yes.
tricia010 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
cool! cant wait for the next one :D
savkatsims63 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I like this... it was very sweet!