Reviews for Game Over
MockingSnitch chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Oh my god this is good! That's not the end is it? D
orvaign chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Wow. That's some powerful writing you got there, mah friend. XD seriously, this story is very good. It was very interesting seeing that side of Near (if a little terrifying) and I absolutely love that last bit. MattxMello forever~ (oh my God, I sound like such an insane fangirl. XD)
HinatasInnerStrength chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Poor Mello :( I never really liked Near but I never imagined him doing something like that...Of course, this IS fanfiction after all...Hal is so nice :D Please keep writing I like the story a lot!
The Golden Lily chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
hmm. near can go burn in the fiery pits of hell. what a bastard.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Aw... stupid, stupid bastard Near... Mells belongs to Matt and Matt alone. He has NO RIGHT to lay a hand on him! And making Mello scared is simply and completely unacceptable. Mello is NOT scared. Ever. Seriously.

Like story, updates, updates!
caveat lector chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Oh wow. This is just beautiful. I love it so much...

Please update soon?
PurplexScarf chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Mello would beat the sh!t out of Near before he could even lay a hand on him.
iKaffee chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
It's really good; keep writing!
GoodbyeMyHeart chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Wow. I love this. I've never thought of Near as being the, uh...rapist type...but this is a refreshing twist on the standard love story.

"Matt caught him as he fell, holding the broken blonde to his chest. “Oh Mells, I love you so much!”"

And that was so sweet it made my heart hurt!

Please update soon!
Ppandarr chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
OMG i Lurrv this story!

Its amazing,AMAZING. omg 'Mello’s his side was torn open and crusted with dried blood. Sticky red liquid was still oozing sluggishly from the wound' That bit actually made me feel a bit queasy it was soo graphic...You get an A for that XD

Cant wait for the remaining chapters

Wulfenlein chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Fwee. I love this story so much!

Poor Mello...:c
ilovewriting23 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
OOHMYGOD poor Mello! this is great!
Mello's one and only Matt chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
i don't think it needs to be edited it's very good
Anti-Logic chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
A very sweet story. The title in chapter 3 was especially clever. Update soon, please!
Shiore chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
aww, poor Mello. Ahs well at least he is back with Matt now, where he belongs.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »