Reviews for Nowhere to Remain
Dr.Willowbrook chapter 16 . 4/29
What a beautiful piece. This is one of those situations where a fanfic is so artfully put together that it surpasses many of the "legitimate" works that are out on the market today. You wouldn't happen to be a writer by trade, would you?
Kaist chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Ah, I was not so sure at first that I would continue on in this journey of a story. But this chapter has convinced me; perhaps I speak wrongly, but your wordplay (brilliant- possessing a quality rarely paralleled) has left with me a reminder of Tolkien's work. It is similar in style, I should think. And it has entranced me, effectively- you have done a marvelous job, and if this is an old story to you, then I apologize sincerely. I cannot contain my praise for the excellent quality of this chapter, of character and words and beliefs, and I must thank you for writing it.

I am aware I must sound like a madwoman, or at least a very odd personage. I apologize- it is due, in part, to being up so late as I am.
bigtomato chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Ooh do Padmé and the other Handmaidens know Sabé is badly injured yet? o.O
alphacentauri chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
The a/n at the start of this chapters sounds so dirty in my mind...
bigtomato chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Is she possessed?!
bigtomato chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh my... a bald Sabé... Poor girl!
Booksnake3 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Too beautiful for words...

I have read the whole going over the last few days so I'm going to summarise all the reviews I would have written.

As I'm sure you may have noticed, there are often odd little spelling errors, or missed gaps between words, which look like they've been typed too fast and not proof read. But the content makes up for that.

I find it a bit weird that according to this fic Obi wan and Anakin fall for girls with the same face, and the same age, even though they're ten years apart or something. Also during the clone wars I though Obi wan had something with Duchess Satine of Mandalore? Oh well, I find myself shipping him much more with Sabé than with her.

I was going to write more but this last chapter blew me away and now I'm going to go to school in a state of emotional delicacy... Oh well.

I thought of this in my English exam when the last article was written by Ewan McGregor. Thank you, you helped me get through it all!

And where can I read this book about a nunnery in the time of the empire or whatever it's called?
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
You are truly an amazing writer!
Yet another perfect story. I really like SabeWan and you wrote it very well.
I also love how you explored the personnalities of the handmaidens (there aren't enough stories about them)
Your lines are full of poetry and melody.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Marzipan chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
My stars! This is so touching! The FEELS! I can't even...
tyger cub chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Wow... that was absolutely breathtaking. Beautifully written ... I just ... wow. Stunning. Keep up the good work.
7MagpiesKiss chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
I just can't get enough of your story. This is my second reading and I still tear up at the end! I love how it's not bogged down with needless chapters and you can actually enjoy what you're reading. Very good story! Thank you again!
MissWeatherwax chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Wow. Just.. wow. So sad and yet.. so beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
I love this! It wasn't sappy, but they had a relationship that was full of respect and, well, love. And I really like that Obi-wan didn't leave the Jedi order or anything to be with her. It was really well-written and I enjoyed it a lot.

all the best
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
This is a wonderful story. I have highly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. I never wanted it to end.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
DarkEnigma322 chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
This was such a great story, so well written! I loved it!