Reviews for Nowhere to Remain
Booksnake3 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Too beautiful for words...

I have read the whole going over the last few days so I'm going to summarise all the reviews I would have written.

As I'm sure you may have noticed, there are often odd little spelling errors, or missed gaps between words, which look like they've been typed too fast and not proof read. But the content makes up for that.

I find it a bit weird that according to this fic Obi wan and Anakin fall for girls with the same face, and the same age, even though they're ten years apart or something. Also during the clone wars I though Obi wan had something with Duchess Satine of Mandalore? Oh well, I find myself shipping him much more with Sabé than with her.

I was going to write more but this last chapter blew me away and now I'm going to go to school in a state of emotional delicacy... Oh well.

I thought of this in my English exam when the last article was written by Ewan McGregor. Thank you, you helped me get through it all!

And where can I read this book about a nunnery in the time of the empire or whatever it's called?
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
You are truly an amazing writer!
Yet another perfect story. I really like SabeWan and you wrote it very well.
I also love how you explored the personnalities of the handmaidens (there aren't enough stories about them)
Your lines are full of poetry and melody.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Marzipan chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
My stars! This is so touching! The FEELS! I can't even...
tyger cub chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Wow... that was absolutely breathtaking. Beautifully written ... I just ... wow. Stunning. Keep up the good work.
7MagpiesKiss chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
I just can't get enough of your story. This is my second reading and I still tear up at the end! I love how it's not bogged down with needless chapters and you can actually enjoy what you're reading. Very good story! Thank you again!
MissWeatherwax chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Wow. Just.. wow. So sad and yet.. so beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
I love this! It wasn't sappy, but they had a relationship that was full of respect and, well, love. And I really like that Obi-wan didn't leave the Jedi order or anything to be with her. It was really well-written and I enjoyed it a lot.

all the best
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
This is a wonderful story. I have highly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. I never wanted it to end.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
DarkEnigma322 chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
This was such a great story, so well written! I loved it!
LovelyRequiem chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
I stumbled across this tonight and couldn't stop reading. Wow! Just...wow! I'm blown away!
SchadenFreude95 chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
LOL! I spy, with my little eye a quote from Lord of the Rings! Well done! :D
VanillaFudges chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Sigh. Wonderful! You've pulled together all my favourite fanon details for Obi-Wan and Sabe - hinting at Mara Jade, the delightfully mature, romantic way in which they keep their relationship, that Sabe is in some way force-sensitive and so many other delicious things all wrapped up in a neat, beautifully emotive story. You have a definite flair for writing and for sentences to come alive - I certainly saw scenes and felt what your characters felt, the fear, the confusion etcetera. Plus, hey, it's Obi-Wan and Sabe. Every update had me grinning like a goon.

So, among the heaps of praise, perhaps a helpful criticism, if you'll allow. There are a few spelling mistakes throughout the story - but I understand that very well. Lord knows, I haven't looked back over my stories (sometimes not even my reviews) and I'm sure if I bothered, I would find lots of them. But really, asides from that? Beautiful, flawless. It's a bittersweet ending for my favourite bittersweet couple.
SpaceHead3 chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
Hey awesome story! I both loved and hated the ending. I hated it because they never had the chance to truly be together but I loved it because it's real. Real life is not neat and happy and you showed that really well and you also showed how a person can persevere and triumph nonetheless.
Bobadoo chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
I wanted to cry, that was so beautiful. No one could do a better job. You are a brilliant writer. Best romance I have ever seen. I wish there was more.
Sweet Christabel chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Beautiful :) A sad yet upbeat ending. I like the hints shown of Sabé's life, especially about her daughter. I'm with River Winters: completely in awe of your natural, flowing, poetic prose. Great work!