Reviews for Secrets
elle112u chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
I liked it. Should have kissed at the end though. :)

Great job. :D
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
nice
Micktrex chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Great story that left itself open to interpret the end. The plot dragged at times but was generally interesting and an insight into how the cruciamentum could of gone with Faith's help. I shall check out your other stories.
cvc chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
nice one, but why the hell did you rate it M?
Rain Addict CM chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
sequel sequel sequel! good story! i wanna know if she gets the premium membership! ;D
todraw chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
i love your writing i hope this gets a sequel if not great writing
Skylirjames chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
omg i love ur storie. are you going to do a sequal? plz do a sequal plz
Healer chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
Premier Membership sounds interesting!
lizardwriter chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
I really liked this! I don't want that to be the end...I want to hear the discussion they have about "Premier Membership" and the benefits that would include. Sequel please!
kenyon87 chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
great still loven it, keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
well, the hard part is done...now come the harder part of falling in love eh? :)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
O.O wait... did faith just ask to be more in Buffy's life? even if it was kind if in a subtext kind of way... O.o?

raven
Harry2 chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
General F, eh? I LIKE THAT! And as for Travers, I suspect that if he DIDN'T get turned, (Which would be no loss, believe me) he is running back to Tweedland with his tail between his legs! Now, lets get down to some SERIOUS B and F action, with Joyce's approval!
blue talith chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
Is this chapter the end? Chapter 18 had the greatest wrap-up! Or, will the story be continued?
tanama30 chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
omg you can't ended it like that. will faith get the premier membership yes or no? is there a sequel?