Reviews for Only You, and You Forever
Heyjhjejwg chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
Interesting.
Julia chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
What are you talking about?The ending was amazing and cute and i like the way you put 'Alvin and Brittany sitting in a tree..'in the ending ;)
Janabanana chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Laaaaavvvvvv it,,,suuppoeerrrrr job,,woowwww
x-ploding monkey chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
why did you leave me hanging cuz but i did somewhat like it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
MAYBE DO AN EPILOGUE TELLING ABOUT WHO ENDED UP WITH WHO AND ABOUT THEY'RE MUSICAL CAREERS AND KIDS AND STUFF LIKE
stella chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
amazing adoroble cute sweet and every thing wow
ChipetteGurl13 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I luv this story! Itz totally adorbs! :3
ravensoulsister chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
This is such a beautiful story :) Keep writing!
Pontiac56 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Haha, this was really good. The confusion between them made the ending all the betetr. This was really good :)
Amon23 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
LOVE the story! Write more AB stories like this in the future! You are a great writer, so keep up the great work!
Snidget1559 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Ah, how many times have i imagined Alvin singing this to Brittany...too many!...i need a boyfriend...

wow, i must be a complete nut if i daydream about chipmunk love... (J/K!...i'm not a complete nut...)

PEACE OUT HOME DOGS!

~VC
Snidget1559 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
AW! that story had all the promised fluff! thanks! i gave it 4.5 stars out of 5...

sorry, but there wasn't really a good reason for how alvin's zombie state fit in with the story. Also, i don't mean to be rude, but you had a lot of typos and grammar mistakes...(hey, i'm the daughter of an english teacher!)

i know what you mean, about the whole couples thing...nobody ever writes for ellie and theo! they're all busy writing for simon and jeanette! the reason people most likely write for simon and jeanette, is because there's not enough personality in theodore (which we certianly need to do something about!) and alvin and brittany's relationship is so complicated; love and hate, hot and cold, make-up break-up...ect.(but that's why they're my favorite couple! EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTERS)

anyways good story! most people can't capture alvin and brittany's relationship, you did well!

PEACE!

~VC
Bluerose E. Apple chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Love it
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
you know that is one of my favorite songs I know nearly all the words to it I am new here and I can't put any storys up yet and I would like soom help on how fanfiction works. You are awsome
DiceRox09 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Aw

That was SUCH a cute story x]

I looved it :]

I'm glad they BOTH finally realized that too.

Took em long enough xP

But that was a VERY cute story