Reviews for The Demon Within
slpytlak chapter 13 . 8/22/2008
I laughed at some funny parts.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
AAIIEE! Where be Neon? Hey, what if they were to lead E.F. to the crazy beaver lady's house? THAT WOULD BE FUNNEH!
slpytlak chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Oh man, they're so close to bring the nice Flippy back.
slpytlak chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Oh no! This is bad for Francis.
Second Hand Regret chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Le gasp! Damn it Francis, snap out of it!

Hope your writer's block clears soon, although here's an idea if it's any help: maybe Flaky could intervene here. Just an idea though...
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
I love Flippy's demon stories! Probly because Flippy's mah favorite character! *dances* yay

Please don't kill off Neon or Francis!
slpytlak chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
Uh oh, now that the demon side of Flippy took control, Flaky and the others are in big trouble.
Hollywing chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
OMG! Francis, you evil...!

This story is going great. I luves it so much!

Please update it soon! :D
slpytlak chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Uh oh, Francis made a very big mistake.
FlakyFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Im not really a FlakyxFlippy fan but this story was awsome! :D i cant wait to see what happens next w
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
XD Did I mention that i am completely in love with your story? CUZ I AM. You're really good at keeping together a solid story while leaving hints and bits and pieces everywhere.

I wonder where this will go...

So the animal with topaz fur is a fox too? I half expected him to get in between Flippy and Flaky or something.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Huh. Wow. I was thinking, unsuccessful BF/GF relationship, Mr. Topaz is a stalker, but I guess this works out too.
slpytlak chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Oh my goodness! I'm now shocked.
PersianLady chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
omg first i seriously thought that Francis was Neon's exor something, but no it's her oler brother. oh gez, hope you continue!
Second Hand Regret chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Oh, the mystery topaz-furred animal...what would really be ironic at this point is if Flippy flipped out. Heh, that would be funny...sorry, I'm just ruining your storyline here.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »