Reviews for Phone Call
pamellka chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
-stares off into space imagining it actually happening-
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Holy crap that made me turn red. I didn't know you could do so much with a phone! Reno .
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*stares while nose is bleeding like it has been for the past five minutes*
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This was fucking amazing! I love how this was done and Cloud laughing at the end... it was like "Hahaha that was fun" Cloud Reno Phone Sex I want more!
Dozing Dead chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Phone sex for the win

I freakin loved it. You don't find phone sex fics often, which is sad because they're so hot.

Bravo!
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
seriously man, you deserve a medal for this ;) nice work

QoS
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
oh god that was HOT! and this pairing is awesome!x3 can you put another chap of them doing it?please?
S.J. Kohl chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh, I am SO loving this fic! First of all, I love Cloud and Reno, and something about the whole Cloud phone sex thing always gets to me. It's just so...cute, somehow. And you did an awesome job with this one. It's dirty and hot and sweet and romantic and almost even snuggly all at once. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I heart this fic so hard. It's going straight into my favorites.

Thanks for a great read!

Sam
sohma-kitty-10-14 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
-drools- Dude, that was freakin' HOT! :D
Makayla chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Awesome one-shot, who knew Cloud was so promiscious! XD
NO-ONE-IX chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I LOVED IT! you should write more like this ]
Scarecrow047 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love it! Especcially the ending! Very awesome, I can totally see Cloud really wanting to have phone sex but waiting until Reno suggests it. :D 5 stars and a brownie!
ShiniBarton chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Nothin' hotter than phone sex between Reno and Cloud! That was so hot I have to turn my fan back on now lol

SB
oskalaboska chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I rememeber reading your first one, I thought it was good. I believe the same for this one too. I'm starting to wish that the two of them just get back together if they are going to continue to sneak around like they do.