Reviews for If I Fell
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
o.o
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 1/9
wow hinata sure can book it
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 1/9
I'm glad things are going so well, madara is up to something isn't he, little shit
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 1/9
hahahaha! itachi telling his boss his own last name. XD i liked the twist
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 1/9
oh no.
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 1/8
oh my what a perfectly sumptuous and elegant lemon :)
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 1/8
what a lovely couple they make :)
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 1/8
what a lovely start

and I'm glad daddy dearest isn't gonna step in, doesn't mean sister dearest won't *shakes head*
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 1/8
I'm glad she and konan found a friend in each other :)
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 1/8
yeah the hyuuga name is gonna come back to bite her in the ass
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 1/8
oh what a little makeover between geniuses can do, you swept him off his feet hinata
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 1/8
i...yeah only kisame coulda dreamed up some crazy scheme like this Xo
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/8
you write beautifully and they're both well in character in this AU, I'll be watching for more.
GaaraOfTheSand18 chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Love this story!:)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Okay, I just have to say, I'm glad I looked up this couple becase I was looking for a good story to read, and I've found it. It's a shame that their isn't a part 2 to this story, I really wish it was, but still. I love it.
It was big of Sasuke to apologize in the end, and her father to finally realize she had grown stronger. His hatred towards her pushed her forward instead of back, into Itachi's waiting arm's.
Good job, hope you make another story or a part two to this couple or a Neji and Tenten story, and speaking of Tenten, she was only mentioned in here, what ever happened to her and Neji, I hope you didn't forget all about their relationship.