Reviews for If I Fell
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 7/4
It's a nice story and this is my third time reading it. My only problem with this story is that Hinata seems a little too submissive towards Itachi. Swooning is alright but few people want someone who is a 'yes dear, of course dear' type.
Diannenga chapter 16 . 6/29
I think this has to be the tenth time reading this, I love this story so much I hope you will do more good stories like this going forward. I love Itachi Hinata pairing so awesome please keep up with your writing.
uchihas have black hair and eyes yknow. it's so uncomfortable to read when itachi's featured were being altered. just saying
gaara5321 chapter 16 . 4/3
I loved it so much.
TheEliteSlave chapter 16 . 3/19
A totally dynamite story! I loved it a lot! Though Sasuke seemed like a complete bastard at times and Hanabi a bish, they should hook up! XD
gummy b3ars chapter 16 . 2/14
So beautiful
Sandria Harris chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
This is literally the best story ever. I'm crying.
anna chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
i love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Cutie! I really loved this fic!
LoveNogg chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
Good story with the exception of a few errors and awkward sentences here and there it kept my interest. I would suggest for future stories to show rather than tell but you did a good job not mixing up hinata's and itachi's inner thinking as other authors tend to do. Great job
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
Ohmygod! Your story is just…WOW!
I spent my whole day reading the whole story.
I pretty much liked the pairings (itachi/hinata)
And liked the change in Sasuke at the end and
Also like how neji was so protective and how
Itachi's famile was totally understanding about
His relationships, and pretty much liked EVERYTHING!
I'm sorry for the long review.
Oh! And one more thing; I'm so sorry for your father's loose, he may rest in peace .
robinfan99 chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
This was amazingly written, and I enjoyed the story
E.Knuxs chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
Wow. This was such an incredible story! Very well written and had me intrigued throughout the entire plot line. Really sweet ending, I loved how everything fell together and how Hinata gained a strength of her own. Also enjoyed those steamy moments in the previous chapters :P
Good job!
sherlina chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
it's really interesting
Trivena Kuchiki chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Brilliant! Absolutely entertaining and a very good read. I loved the romance so much. A well developed relationship as well. You are extremely gifted. Keep it up!