Reviews for Misery Loves Company
KierstenIsMyName chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is so cute in a ohmygoshpoordemdemissosick kinda way! The last line made me laugh out loud. 3
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was very amusing, but ...

you know Chicken Pox can actually be a very serious illness past the age of childhood. And Demyx and Axel both are well past that age.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aw! *laughs hard at Axel's misfortune* Ha! He caught it somehow. How ironic. This was cute!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Very good story!

You did very well with the descriptions and capturing the characters personalities, Like Always!

I totally understand what Demyx is going through. I've had the Chicken Pox 8 (that's right, 8) times!

You probably think I'm exagerating since you're only supposed to be able to get them once BUT, I don't have an immune system SO I had to get them 8 times before I finally developed an immunity to it. -_- NOT FUN. Of course, now I get shingles instead of chicken pox so I'm not so sure that it's a great thing or not. Granted atleast now I have an immunity to something.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Serves Axel right. He should suffer with Demyx, if only because later in life he makes Demyx suffer a hell of a lot worse.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Feeling really sorry for Demyx. ( Though... Got in the end someone to be with. Great story!
2Foxxie4U chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
"...They should have let him catch it, Demyx thought meanly, then sighed..."

I think the word you're ooking for is "spitefully". XD

"...When he wasn't interested in it, composing was as much of a chore as cleaning the bathroom, and [just?] as fun..."

Besides those two lil' things, the story was fantasticle. XD Completely flawless.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Haha. Sucks for Axel. :D

*runs from Axel*

Why do I always have to open my big mouth...?

Great job!

JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Funny! I didn't know people took oatmeal baths when having chickenpox. Hm, I always learn something new from ur fanfics :)
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
LOL! Poor Demmy. I know how he feels.I had chickenpox and they are ruthless!I have scars from when I scratched too ! Axel's got them too.I'm so mean...hehe..kudos.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
If I remember correctly, you're actually contagious for a day or so before you break out, so no fair blaming Demyx for breaking quarantine, Axel.

Chickenpox in adults, good times. My proto-husband (years before we were going out) got it in college and I wound up staying up all night playing video games with him because he was too itchy and feverish to sleep. Luckily I had the good sense to get it when I was 3.
Mintwafflez chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was genious; Out of alot of fan-fictions Ive read Ive never spotted soemthing like this. Poor Ol' Demyx with Chickenpox.

I overly loved it; keep on writing w
LATMC chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was a nice little one-shot. Never thought I'd write this, but I'm glad Axel got sick at the end!
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Argh. Poor Demyx, although the ending was brillient: "I thought you were in freakin' quarantine...I hope you haven't managed to infect the whole Organization yet...okay, laughing is not an appropriate response here, got it memorized?"

At least he'll have some company.
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*giggle fit*

Mixed feelings about this one... Giggled madly at "Vexen didn't do friendly visits. Vexen barely did friendly." Nearly tinkled in me trousers! LOL

... and got a bit hot and bothered at the part where Demyx was in his boxers (oh what an image in my mind) and then stripped them off (even BETTER)! WOOT!

So I don't know if I enjoyed it more for the humor... or the... *ahem*...well... other images you so wonderfully provided!

I enjoyed it, luv! Thanks!