Reviews for Only One Tear
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
You don't give yourself enough credit. It's really good. Life isn't always perfect, so people have to seize a moment of happiness whenever they can. I think you expressed that beautifully. It's just spelling you have to watch:

It's Kaien and Kaname, not Kaine and Kename
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Interesting, the Time Guardian and the traitor, huh. Short, sad, and sweet. Good job Ra-chan
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Poor Setsuna. This was absolutly beautiful!
darkmistressofsilence92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
It didn't suck it was good. A cute one shot with Setuna and Tousen even though Tousen betrayed them all at the end it was cute.
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Bad? What are you smoking, child? I loved this! You do not suck. (And I want you to re-read that line like five million times!)You just need to watch your spelling is all...trust me, it's perfect! Now, I'm gonna go get started on my Setsuna/Tousen drabble...or at least do some idea searching. _'

And please, I'd do a million more requests for you if you asked because you're that awesome of a friend and writer. Cain and Noah better watch their mouths, too. I don't want to have to pull out my OC as well. She's stayed hidden for this long...ah, just as well. And of course, good luck with everything.