Reviews for Showing Off
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
oh my gosh this was so weird and funny
so amazing :)
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You are a master of transformers crack! I love my brick- best joke ever!
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You are a master of transformers crack! I love my brick- best joke ever!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOL. I love this...

"I LOVE MY BRICK". Fffft, made my day :')
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nah, I think he's yellow!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OH MY GOD THE SPOON TRICK WAS AMAZING! -snickers- really! I can't do that... And I'm fragging human... -facepalm-

... I fear to understand the thing about the brick... and what the HELL was with the toupee? Nvm, I dun wanna know.

... FRENZY IS PRIMUS-DAMNED ORANGE! XD Save them the trouble. Just make'm orange damnit! lmao!
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
that shouldnt be funny but its Fu-cking awesome i love it:D:D:D
shirozero chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
“I love my brick,” Hahaha. Good job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
omg haf u got sumfing against d autobots? y is bumblebee so wierd and y is optimus getting bashed up all da time? and by da way...y da f*ck is megatron so retarded? 0_o
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
“Hey Barricade! Scorponok qualifies! Hey Lord Megatron! He qualifies! Hey soulless garbage drone! He qualifies! Hey you! Yeah, you, person who I don’t know…hey, don’t run from me! Get back here so I can tell you that my Scorponok qualifies!”

XD AHAHAHA! OH GOD. AND DEARGOD PEPPER! OMFG! XDD

"“Only the ugliest and dumbest creature known to the galaxy.” They both watched as Shit-Head tried to eat himself. “See what I mean?”"

... I actually laughed so hard I hurt myself. oh. my. god.

And oh god Bumblebee. XD Just... oh god BUMBLEBEE.

... that was fantastic. XD
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOL!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I WANNA PET BRICK! hahaha loved it hahahahahah XXD hahaha
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Gosh, I love this story! This lovely fic really made my day - I couldn't stop laughing hysterically while reading it! The humour in this fic really amazed me. I especially love old Megs and his brick, the Decepticon leader is so funny! And the reason the judge picked Bonecrusher to be the security is increibly awesome...

- "He works for free because he hates money."

LOL! Goodness, you have no idea how I enjoy this saying. It's so true, since the mech basically hates everything.

Such a cute and lovely fanfic! I love it with all my heart!
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OMG!I love the story I was laughing the entire tim I read it!
PhilipMarlowe chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
HA! Loved the father Ted reference XD Your stories always make me laugh!