Reviews for Showing Off
flarey phoenix chapter 1 . 8/13/2008

that was hilarious!

and finally someone who agrees that Rumble is Blue/purple and Frenzy is Black and Red! :D
Corona 1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hahahahahaha! brilliant! so funny! i have to say, bumblebee's impression of an aeroplane was just adorable!
Miapet chapter 1 . 7/25/2008

That was kinda funny...

Tugera chapter 1 . 7/22/2008

This was the funnest thing ever. Awesome. XD

I love the Decepts!

And Jazz and Bumblebee were freakin' cute. I could picture him running around pretending to be an airplane in my6 head. ...cute, dammit. XD
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
XD Megs and his brick. Classic.
Haloclimb chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I think that this is the funniest thing I have ever read in EVER.

Seriously, nearly the second I started reading this I burst out laughing and spent the rest of the story being completly unable to breath. The game AND the movie are just perfect for voice-overs! Especilly when you decide to make Bumblebee sing random crap after watching the movie xD

...I think my parents may start to be worried now, considering all they could hear was my laughing me head off in here xD

Jessie07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hilarious story!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 7/20/2008

Bee's a pet?

Megatron threw his pet! Animal abuse!

I thought the drones didn't allow any of them to join except Blackout and Barricade? Or did they just give in backstage?

“Sit there and do absolutely nothing!” LOL!

“I’m going to Disneyland!” Brawl cheered.

I'm glad they decided on a color for Frenzy!
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OMG, that was hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing! And now I'm having a coughing fit... ow..

Megatron and 'Brick'! Just reading about him dragging it up the stairs saying "What a good brick!". Crickey! But Megsy isn't the only one with a stupid pet.

Jazz and Bee (on a leash), “I wanna be a aeroplane!” Bumblebee announced as he zipped by. LOL!

Sharkticon 'ShitHead'. Heh! “Okay…Optimus, examine the…Shit-Head…”

But Blackout ans Scorpy were the best, absolutely. This one's going straight to the pool room!
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh man i love this story was Awsome!. ::dies laughing:: Megatron's "pet" Brick rocks! The Sharkticon was awsome! Jazz and Bumblebee were adorable!

Poor Frenzy and Scorponok are winners in my book.

I would have to give Optimus alot of credit for deal with this freak show.

Though i would be terrified if Megatron entered a Singing Competition. ::hides in fear::
Dreamchylde chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
' Megatron walked by, dragging his brick on a leash. “I love my brick,” he smiled as he walked by. '

That is going on my favorite story quotes because it is win! I liked this story and I'd want to be a fly on the wall to listen to your and your sister ad-lib. The best we ever do is insult each other's skills.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2