Reviews for Which One? Zack or Cloud
Zackfan chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
i cant beleive im hooked on a teen love story. maybe is cus ima teen... anyway, post soon, yah?
Zackfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
There shouldnt be a prob. zack pwns and clouds a whiny little bi- ahem. aerith, go with zack. clouds strengths? . done. zacks weaknesses? . done. see? go with zack. its better.
zackfairfan chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
aerith should choose zack. update your stroy soon!
Warrayfinson chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
Shame to hear this story is coming to a close :( Ah well, I'll be waiting for the next UPDATE ;)

Keep Writng!

P.S Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, I was sort on holiday guess you could say.
RebirthOfAshes chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
I think that Tifa shold go with Cloud...and Aerith should end up with Zack. That's just my opinion though! :)
RebirthOfAshes chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
I think Tifa should get a date too for the fair! '
Beeria chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
Hmm it's an interesting story so far but there are things that could be tweaked a little. You use "said" alot whichcan be boring. Try using "answered" "whispered" "shouted" to add a bit of variety in there :). Also, describe things more instead of using dialogue all the time. Describe the things around them, what they're wearing, their expressions etc etc because nobody speaks all day every day :D. On the whole, your grammar and spelling is good (one I did spot was "quite" instead of "quiet" but we all do little mistakes like that. Just proof-read it a couple of times before posting to make sure you get them)

I hope you dont take this a flame because it isn't, I'm just offering some advice on how to make your good story into a great one :)

Finally, for who Aerith chooses I would say Cloud. I did like both pairings until Zerith fans annoyed me so much that I started hating it with a passion so I choose Cloud. Zack and Tifa go better anyways.

Hope to see an update soon!

~Beeria
darkangel8694 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Please, please continue this!
Warrayfinson chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Great work! Can't wait for more ;)

Keep Writing!
Knight of shadow chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
I have to say i like your story btu i dislike how everone likes aerith btu thats about it. I have to say cloud and aerith but not becasue i like them i just think thay zack and tifa are better together although tifa deserives cloud in FF7 i don't think he deserves her. thats all i have to say i'm nto very good at reveiws.
heartangel1526 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
.hi gaia.

.i like your story.

.update soon.

:]
Extra Lives chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Hm I dunno how well Cid would fit into a high-school like environment, with all of his swearing and whatnot, but I would like to see Reno if he fits in well with the story.

Also, good job, I like this story.
Angelalex242 chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
As a Cleris...let her pick Cloud.

Zack can have Tifa, which is no bad deal for him, mind you!

It balances better that way.

Light Dark

Aerith Cloud

Zack Tifa

Do not put light with light and dark with dark :)
Warrayfinson chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Can't wait to see more ;)

Keep Writing!