Reviews for Breathe In Breathe Out
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
You're a good sap. Want some ice cream?
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Sappy or not that was very cute.

Thanks for sharing.
hifeild chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
As one sap to another ... great story!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is a great story! i love it! i so agree with it! lol. good job! too bad he didn't kiss her lips! lol. i would have loved to read how she would react! lol. good job though!
thundercalls chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I'm pretty sure I read this on LJ a few days ago, but never reviewed it. This is definitely one of my favorite pieces of R/K fiction. Though, most of your fics take up that list!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*two thumbs up* That is EXACTLY the kind of sap I love to read, thank you! *vbg*
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
aw, I loved this! The way he could communicate with her even without words was just sweet...more? Please?
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is lovely, full of feeling that is so clearly conveyed in Ronon's communication that's non-verbal and Jen's awkwardness but genuine honest emotion. And I really liked this bit:

Ronon shook his head then nodded toward the door, indicating for her to go first.

“You're gonna walk me?” The surprise was evident in Jennifer's voice. She wasn't moving.

Ronon rolled his eyes and slung his arm around her shoulders, drawing her close as he pulled her along with him.

And then I loved this bit too:

Ronon regarded her, a quizzical expression on his face. To her relief, he simply nodded and returned his arm to it's comfortable place around her shoulders, urging her to continue their trek to her quarters.

No worries on the sap factor...sometimes what isn't shown but what's suggested is just as powerful..which I'm sure you've said to me before now!

Great stuff - thanks x
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I dont care if you are a sap. I loved it! As long as you write more like this, then im happy...

Wonderful!

Suzi
Cesci chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I liked it. Thought it was a good 1shot.
deal4321 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I hope this is what happened after the show ended also. :-)
white raven chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
*He turned his face into her hair, breathing in the faint floral scent that was always there. She tilted her head up, and brushed his lips against her cool forehead, placing a kiss there.*

This is the sentence that does all the heavy lifting for this piece-IMO, at least. That last scene in Quarantine carried its power not in the point where they almost kiss, but where she leans her head on his shoulder and he smells her hair. The level of intimacy and affection there skyrockets off the scale.

The interaction between these two in this tag is lovely, but it's this sentence, and all its conjured imagery, that does what the Quarantine scene does. It strikes the reader viscerally and endears them to this pairing even more. Brava!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Lol, you are a bit of a sap, but it's okay. I'm a sap too, esp. for Ronon/Keller. Lovely bit of fluff you've got here.

pj
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I just finished watching The Seed (I waited to read this until it came on here in Canada) - this was so appropriate! I loved it. :) Perfect sappiness!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very nice. :) Great job. Thanks for posting.