Reviews for A Single Mistake
JerinAnn6397 chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
I'm going to cry! I cant believe i am BOTH Team Edward and Team Jacob! UGH! They have to fight and one has to die so it is hard reading stories like this! GRRRR! Love this though! This chapter was good, but i like some of your other ones better. I might be a little biased though so on second thought don't listen to me. ;)

~EsmePlatt95~
JerinAnn6397 chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
Love it! I just wished that you would have done something with Bella after she was turned, maybe one chapter. i think last chapter is up.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I love this but how did Edward break the treaty? I don't really understand. I thought he would have killed another person to break the treaty. Was Edward sucking Bella's blood how he broke the treaty? keep on writing!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
oh poor edward! onto the next chapter!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
OMGosh! I didn't expect that! Wow, Love this story!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
love it! Onto the next chapter!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Love it! Keep on writing!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
:O wow i love it! poor Bella! I feel so bad for her! cant wait to continue this though!
emogirlS2 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Yay! Awesome story! Must go and continue reading! I totally get what you mean about the hits and no reviews. Reviews make you feel special! On to the next chapter!
Heavenly Divine chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I think this is great. Im totally looking forward to future chapters and quite seriously..Im scared of your pirate..lol.

You are a creative writer. I love it.
warnesy-01 chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
Excellent story! I loved seeing the story from the different perspectives and I can't wait until you start Alice's POV! Your a great writer, so keep going with your stories.
Bloodsucker101 chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
Your story has taken an interesting turn. I really like the way you portray Edward's point of view. However, it seems as though some of your annotations are longer than the chapters themselves. I'm waiting to see what happens next.
xoxoxtwilightxoxox chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
I like this story alot. Its very good. Sometime you rush it a little but thats okay. You can work on that. PLease Please Update this story! it deserves a sequel and you can't just leave us hanging like that. It is really good and please find the time to update. It doesnt have to be everyday but like...once a week...

Love Your Story and Hoping For a sequel!

Love,

xoxoxtwilightxoxox
xoxoxtwilightxoxox chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
ITS OKAY JACOB! SHE STILL LOVES YOU! ITS OKAY! ITS JUST YOU AND YOUR PACK HAD TO DECLARE WAR! NOW THAT WAS A STUPID IDEA! BUT SHE STILL LOVES YOU! I STILL LOVE YOU! ITS OKAY! (
xoxoxtwilightxoxox chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Poor Jacob. I love Him! But I Love edward More! I Hope He Doesnt Die. Does He! Please No!

Love it and I hope Jacob doesnt die! (