Reviews for A Single Mistake
jk chapter 7 . 10/30
life was nothing but perfect?

ummmm bitch your assward killed jake! your best friend! how is that perfect you self centered whore
jk chapter 6 . 10/30
why do they HAVE to fight them? why cant they just hope in a car and drive the fuck out of there?stuuuupid
jk chapter 2 . 10/30
speaking his name is painful?

he could have left himself? what the fuck does that even mean?

in the first chapter bella heard his grib tighten...
this isn't going well writer!
jk chapter 1 . 10/30
LOL someone didn't proof read!

bella "heard" his grib tighten...LOL STUPID
jk chapter 1 . 10/30
LOL someone didn't proof read!

bella "heard" his grib tighten...LOL STUPID
jk chapter 5 . 10/4
how did Edward break the treaty? why didn't bella ask?
I know it wasn't when he sucked bellas blood cause no one else was there and he sure as hell wouldn't advertise...bella didn't tell anyone and it wasn't enough blood to change his eye color ! sooooo how did he break the treaty?
JerinAnn6397 chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
I'm going to cry! I cant believe i am BOTH Team Edward and Team Jacob! UGH! They have to fight and one has to die so it is hard reading stories like this! GRRRR! Love this though! This chapter was good, but i like some of your other ones better. I might be a little biased though so on second thought don't listen to me. ;)

JerinAnn6397 chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
Love it! I just wished that you would have done something with Bella after she was turned, maybe one chapter. i think last chapter is up.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I love this but how did Edward break the treaty? I don't really understand. I thought he would have killed another person to break the treaty. Was Edward sucking Bella's blood how he broke the treaty? keep on writing!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
oh poor edward! onto the next chapter!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
OMGosh! I didn't expect that! Wow, Love this story!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
love it! Onto the next chapter!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Love it! Keep on writing!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
:O wow i love it! poor Bella! I feel so bad for her! cant wait to continue this though!
emogirlS2 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Yay! Awesome story! Must go and continue reading! I totally get what you mean about the hits and no reviews. Reviews make you feel special! On to the next chapter!