Reviews for Firsts
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wooo AKUROKUUUUUU~! Anyway that was awesome luuuved :3 ok so im not goin to fav this story...I'm gonna fav u as an author cuz all ur stories look awesome~ pm me? :3
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This. Was. Brilliant. I absolutely adore the way you portray AkuRoku, it's fresh and interesting and so in character oh gosh. And I mean, it's just, this is so realistic! I can just see Axel strolling in to Roxas's shower like 'Sup bay-baaaay?'

I know I'm like, epically faving all your stories. xD I shall review every single one I've favourited sometime in the next two days. My comp is all screwy at the moment. But this one was my fave! Once again, so cute. (:
PuppyShipperLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Cute...that's all I can say...You did a good job on this...and it was cute...
intricatelysimple chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
omg. this was like eating brownies. but sexier. AWESOME!~
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Those last few lines were beautiful. They really capture the essence of Akuroku. Well done.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i love it! i love everything you write it seems, xD
Lords of Defenestration chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hahah i love larx and her shower
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I thought that was really good! Especially since it's centered around showering and most people don't put Axel and water in the same sentence hahaha. So that makes it even better! And omg I loved that Axel told him to open his eyes. It's so much more intimate. But I love even more that you didn't focus strictly on the fact that they don't possess hearts. I'm glad that you put the "I love you" at the end *w*

One thing though, some of the parenthesis disrupted the flow... It's best to put a mark like "(1)" or something and then put the comments at the end with the corresponding numbers. That way, the reader can refer to it after. It lost it's seriousness and intensity x_x

Either way,

IT'S A FAVE FAVE FAVE FAVE FAVE~
Healing of Harms chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved it!
Tora-Star chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It was pretty good! Keep it up and you'll get better and better
Radev E. Elocin chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
aw! i love akuroku! this was so sweet and cute! i loved it~! will updates come? or other stories? please?

P.S. please read my own story, a trip up north. i'd really like your opinion on it!
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That ending was so sweet! :] You've got some great writing skills there chica. It was more romantic and loving but still managed to retain a little of that perversion that seems to come into anything related to this couple. Good job! *thumbs up*
ilovewriting23 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
zomg i love this so much!
Mallory chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I loved this. Your outlook on the characters is totally original without being horribly OOC like a billion others. You've got skillz. : )
Chels chapter 1 . 7/20/2008