Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 4/29
This is heart-wrenchingly perfect.
Destroyer of Nations chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hey, I'm reading this nearly five years after you post this, and I have to say that this is amazing. It's a beautiful tragedy, and no matter how much they sadden me, I love them.
mrschuckbass94 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
hi i thought this was written amazingly :) i felt to sad for chuck- but i am a little confused is blair supposed to be dead?
Eat.The.Hype.Up chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
“Chuck, Monaco is your thing with Nate.” Chuck opened his eyes and turned to face her. “We were going somewhere else…” She furrowed her eyebrows. “I can’t remember.” Panic overcame her. “Chuck, why can’t I remember?”

this.

so beautifully written.

i love this one-shot, very much.

words are dying out in me and just to find the right ones for praises..

amazing.
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
ahh! soo good! why did you not continue?

:D:D
BlairCorneliaBass chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I really desperately love this one-shot, especially since it took me 3 times of reading it to understand exactlty what was going on. :) Ah, I'm a sucker for heartbreak and the scenes between Chuck and imaginary!Blair are so sweet and tender, I feel like crying for him every time they end. I know you published it way long ago, but it would be great if you added a few more chaps for background. :)
cherrysugar chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
oh my god, amazing,Is Blair dead? I got a little confused...
willow chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is such a beautifully written story, you've made me cry! I dont know if I could cope if this was a series, I'd probably become as depressed as Chuck is!
CanYouSayItTwice chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I might hate you. You've got me crying like a baby, and my heart hurts so badly for what Chuck is going through that I can almost physically feel the pain.

It's a wonderfully beautiful piece of writing.
abelard chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
So sad. And really beautifully written. C. in his grief is gripping.
apreschiffon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I know you wrote this eons ago, but you should really make it into a series. It would be fantastic.
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was great.

It doesn't look like you continued it (unless I am blind) and I really wouldn't. It is perfect on its own.
acbassxo chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aww! i wish this wasn't a one-shot! i loved it :)
iluvmint chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
All I have to say is: wonderful
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
really like it, and the song. it was a great story, but definitely ambiguous, which i'm sure was intended, but it's to a degree where it's kind of confusing. but that might partly be because it's 4 AM right now, haha. nice, though.