Reviews for Only for Her
Mary chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Nice, I feel bad for Ash though, he is just there with a broken ankle but May still loves him though... I think
Mary chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Well Drew's chance finally turned around but... still seems a bit despearate
Mary chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Drew... he never gives up does he,he sounds desperate... a little too desperate
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
It was a good fix but too much advancedshipping!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Awww this whole thing was really cute and amazing!
Glaceon Lover India Rocks chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
omg love the story it's well good love the bit where may drew and Misty and Gary have a dance off and the bit at the end 'wanna dance?' just love it keep weighting

love India (dont know why i do that)
filipinochick chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
AMAZING STORY! I'm not kidding! XD
EeveeTransformed chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
loved this story :) really showed just how much of a playboy drew really is, but I guess I imagined him to sort of... grow attatched to May, so that as much as he's out with other girls, he's still focused on her... really sweet, too, and I just loved it :)

keep up the awesome work!

TheNinthNavigator chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Haha, Ash, haha! Drew/May over May/Ash and day! I really liked this story. I think it's cool that you have deleted scenes and an alternate ending planned out. I love stuff like that.
I's4Guys chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Drew was tres tres adorable with is romanticism ], I like the conservation between May and Drew in the middle and when he kissed her. I also lovedd the imagery which was very affective and strong like "the words hit advanced notice".
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
ya! YES!

DxM together, at last.

and they look so perfect together.
SuzieQuaKes chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Whoops, I didn't review all the past chapters? I'm sorry! I always review all of the stories I read unless something distracted me. x]]

So anyway, good ending! I admire your describing style and I agree, there should be more reviews. ;D

But the part where May would take any of Ash's excuses and just fell right into Drew's hands when she seemingly acted as if she hated him was very... rushed.

Even if she loved Drew... she'd need more time to think things over...

Slutty Dawn! I've always despiced her. XD

The... alternative story to this seems cool! I hope you'll post it up!

Lotusnapper chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Comical, with a sweet and pleasant ending.

The deleted scences sound intersting though.
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
So, I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I squealed like a little fangirl at the last words. Like, it was so adorable I couldn't keep my joy in. What a wonderful ending!

As for the deleted scenes/Alternate ending, I'm all for seeing them! Especially the Soledad-obsessed Harley one. But then, I'm also a Harley/Soledad fan. (Sh, don't tell anyone!)