Reviews for Dream of Mirror 2 Corners of Reality
Rei chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Fantastic there already is a couple which is Miheal and Next ;) and glad Mello is remembering bits. Haha piper and Matt are the best
Rei chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Whoa whoa whoa! Why the heck are there like 2 Mello's now and Matt's?! That's so cool either way! But how the heck did those two become part of the mirror world Near is stuck in, along with the new Near which is Next! But well at least I know Mello just needs to see Near to remember so hope that happens soon!
Rei chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Snap! Piper is Obi, and lol wait wasnt what Near joke to Mello about him marrying Linda and having a daughter name piper? XD how bizarre. Plus this Next person seems pretty awesome, and wait did Mello lose all his memories about the mirror world/near?
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Not what I had in mind but okay. It was a bit confusing but was understood the more I read. Why couldn't Mirror Kings be allowed to except their powers again if both sides were willing? I mean I was kinda hoping that Mellow could get his original five back or something but this is your story so whatever. How can two of each exist in one reality but three can't? I thought that two would cause it to break down but again it's just my opinion. It was overall a great story
deathnotefan721 chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
...TAHT WAS THE MOST CONFUSEING CRAZY OVERLY COMPLICATED FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ...and i loved it! XD
sora7 chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
Wah!

I have to admit, ur amazing! Definitlely amazing!

You speak english so well too!

Kya!~

I got more than what i expected!

*HUGS YA TIGHT*

This is great!

Please write more NearXMello ne!

I like the pairings!

Near and Mello forevah!

_
Gakusangi chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
It wasn't a bad ending, it's just that it summed itself up really fast. I'm happy to have some closure, though there are still some unanswered questions. Good work! Now all I have to look forward to is your original piece...also, And a Bottle of Rum (please).
Raayy chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
YOU SHOULDN'T END ;-; I WAS TO BE PERFECT FOREVER -shotted-

Okay, after a little crying, It wasn't the best ending, but I don't hate it. You should do a extra to see what happen with Matt and Next, whatever o-o I get curious ;-;

I have something to ask, though. I can do a fanfic based in some things I saw in this fanfic? Please? I'll give to you all the credits!
XJhoker chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
Poor Next TT_TT

i'm really sorry about him and mihael T,T (and mail xD)

You based the fic on a game ,right? O.o'

ok

bye bye

(PD: err.. my english is horrible.. forgive my mistakes xD)
papatte chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
Yay ! Happy ending ! **dances** :D
albinokatzchen chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
congrats!

i'm sorry for next, but well, it's a good ending mello and near are together yay
AlmightySponge chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
It's a pretty nice ending, considering all that has happened, but a lot is left open for more. I mean, Next and Matt can be happy together, I suppose, but technically Matt is not Next's soul mate. X3

Ah... oh well, it's nice to see Mello and Near are finally together again... I hope to read more from you soon!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Yay! A happy ending! That was a good ending though seriously! I wonder if Matt is gonna end up with Next o.O. Anyway this was a awesome story and I'm sad to see it go! It was the best! Love it always and all that shit. XD You did good
Inuyasha4eva chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
YAY! Even if you hated it, I liked the story all the same. I understand when you lose the motivation for a story it becomes hard to write, but at least you finished it. It was great no matter what you think. X3
Albinokitten chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
*sigh*

uaah Q_Q next, mail, mihael! *snif*

this is so sad.. and near?

this story is so awsome even if its confusing at a time

really awsome work