Reviews for World of Horror
Matt chapter 9 . 6/11
Trevanent and the kalos ghost types at very... Unsettling
Awesomeethan786 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Hi Renowned, I have been scouring the PokeDex for a good, creepy poke. I found one, but actually it would work better if you put TWO pokemon in the next story. Namely, Banette and Yamask.
This is not the original PokeDex entry, but it is a summary :P

Banette: A doll made into a Pokémon with its grudge of being junked, it searches for the child that threw it away.

Yamask: It carries a mask that used to be it's face when it was human (PokeDex Black Version)

Im sure you can make something out of that. 3 I have faith!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DO HYPNO HE'S MEH FAAAAAAAAVORITE POKEMAHN EVAR!
sirpokemonfan1 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
sup bro can u make chapter 10 about darkrai or gorebyss
pokemonfan1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
uh like ur chapters bro. for chapter 10 do hypno or kabutops or pinsir ur choice bro so srry 4 chapter 9 4 sain wats so scary bout murkrow
mrpokemonfan1 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
whats so scary about murkrow?
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Cool!
Maryiah chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Do use all a favor and stay away from horrer
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
If you are to ever start doing this again, you need to do Yamask!
Sings-to-the-Sky chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I just wanted to say, this story is so amazingly refreshing in its creepy-horror kind of way, and I adore every single word of it. I always thought the Pokemon world could use a little bit more darkness, and this story fits the bill perfectly. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, and sharing it with us!
Mizily chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Ugh. I feel physically sick. So you succeeded there, I suppose. Really interesting idea, and you pull it off wonderfully. I hope to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
epic, but why do you have to kill my fav of the pokemon chicks
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Well what do ya know, I decide to look up pokedex nightmare fuel fics to see if this had been updated, and it has! This chapter was interesting (poor Dawn) and as for you mentioning Hypno as a possibility for next chapter, funnily enough, I was just listening to "Hypno's Lullaby" over and over... but can't wait to see what's next!
Random person chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Can you do Hypno next? I think Hypno's one of the scariest pokemon especially since it's pokedex entry in firered reads "It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized" And if you need any inspiration check out "Hypno's lullaby" on youtube.
Neary K chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
I don't think Gorebyss gets enough attention. I'd like to see what you do with that, seeing that everything else you've written is amazing!