Reviews for World of Horror
Keep on working on your stories! They are AWESOME! Can you PLEASE DO ONE FOR GOLBAT. PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!
Great job writing this fan fiction keep up the good work
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Alright, I'll admit it: I'm a total sucker for stories that turn the Pokemon world into something far creepier than the anime would ever allow. And more dangerous, too. I'm head-over-heels -loving- your concept here!

You've got something really cool going with your execution, too.

Gotta be honest, this whole thing with the Mismagius, especially with it happening to Dawn, felt an AWFUL lot like the episode centered around the same thing. With a much more gruesome ending. What a TWIST though, quite satisfyingly shocking! I'm automatically biased towards Mismagius anyways, but the twist ending there makes that one my favorite chapter.

And as for next chapter, if you ever deem to return? I vote Murkrow. I'm utterly biased towards the bird too, but unlike Mismagius's entry (which, in the Pearl 'dex, notes EXACTLY what they can do), Murkrow's entry is very, veeery vague. (Where do they lead those travelers, I wonder...?)

Alright, but Yamask and Cofagrigus too. Pokemon that used to be PEOPLE? Always a creepy concept. How do they become the Pokemon? Why do they evolve into something that EATS people? Yamask's entries always weirded me out a bit, and I'd love to see what you come up with for a Pokemon that was once a PERSON.

(Also, Chandelure and Litwick? They fuel their flames with peoples' souls. What happens to their victims, I wonder? Ghost Pokemon, man. The best creep factor in the Pokemon world.)

It'd be awesome if you continued - I noticed the intensity of the creepiness (the buildup factor and dread, not just the horrifying endings) seemed to increase from chapters 1 to 9, from 2008 to 2010, so I wonder what it'd be like here in 2015!

Now, if you'll excuse me: I'm off to see what other stories you've got up your sleeve. :}

Write on!
~RSK
Matt chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Trevanent and the kalos ghost types at very... Unsettling
Awesomeethan786 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Hi Renowned, I have been scouring the PokeDex for a good, creepy poke. I found one, but actually it would work better if you put TWO pokemon in the next story. Namely, Banette and Yamask.
This is not the original PokeDex entry, but it is a summary :P

Banette: A doll made into a Pokémon with its grudge of being junked, it searches for the child that threw it away.

Yamask: It carries a mask that used to be it's face when it was human (PokeDex Black Version)

Im sure you can make something out of that. 3 I have faith!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO HYPNO PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DO HYPNO HE'S MEH FAAAAAAAAVORITE POKEMAHN EVAR!
sirpokemonfan1 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
sup bro can u make chapter 10 about darkrai or gorebyss
pokemonfan1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
uh like ur chapters bro. for chapter 10 do hypno or kabutops or pinsir ur choice bro so srry 4 chapter 9 4 sain wats so scary bout murkrow
mrpokemonfan1 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
whats so scary about murkrow?
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Cool!
Maryiah chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Do use all a favor and stay away from horrer
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
If you are to ever start doing this again, you need to do Yamask!
Sings-to-the-Sky chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I just wanted to say, this story is so amazingly refreshing in its creepy-horror kind of way, and I adore every single word of it. I always thought the Pokemon world could use a little bit more darkness, and this story fits the bill perfectly. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, and sharing it with us!
croquette queen chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Ugh. I feel physically sick. So you succeeded there, I suppose. Really interesting idea, and you pull it off wonderfully. I hope to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
epic, but why do you have to kill my fav of the pokemon chicks