Reviews for Oh, Sweet Temptation
mintgil chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
that was a really good story ,
Sarahippy chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Just... Wow. SO fantastic, SO beautiful and SO perfect! An absolute pleasure to read :) Edward and Bella are perfect in this story and you've done a fantastic job! I'm so glad I found this story! xx
Natzxx chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
really good
Natzxx chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wow - now this story is great! really well written and a good story line! as well as the essential long chapters!
swings and roundabouts chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
sounds good.

what temptation could she possibly have to resist? :P
Jamillia chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Oh wow! I really loved this. All the adjectives created such a stunning picture. And The characters are so perfectly in character. Lol. I'm glad I read it.
Edwards1Princess chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
oh. my. god. that was nothing short of amazing. you did a glorious job writing the final chapter of this fanfic, and i wish the chapter was longer. it didn't seem long at all to me, because i thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. you should definitely consider writing the honeymoon.

-Edward's Princess
marjojo02 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Awesome! Great job! Lots of fun
N16 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Short and sweet:

I enjoyed that. Write more stories.
debcripps chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I like your story. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Edwards1Princess chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Amazing fanfic! I can't wait until you update this! You have saved my yearning soul from an hour of craving Edward Cullen:D

Update soon-Edward's Princess
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Ooh, this is really good! Please keep going!
Anonymous Character chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
arg! whyd you stop writing? keep going! please?
Mrs Kurosaki chapter 2 . 8/9/2008

MoltenPanther chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Wow. Just wow. I've only read Twilight so far, but still, this was enjoyable. Muchly so. You seem to have a real skill in writing; the best I can do is screenplay style. I'm looking forward to the next update!