Reviews for Almost Like a Father
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Yes, yes, yes. More stories from Baki's point of view. I believe Baki was much like a father to Sand trio than their own father. Thanks for the story.
Unices chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow nice story. This actually helps me plan out my own Kankuro story son of a scorpy
Ariel D chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You know, there really aren't enough fics that explore the relationship between Baki and Kankuro. I agree-I think that Baki secretly has fatherly feelings toward him (or all three of them). This is a nice piece. :)
Storymaster Caith chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
GAH why haven't I reviewed this yet...I'm so glad someone gave attention to Baki. He's so very important to the Sand Sibs and yet no one gives him love. Or they make him a freaky stalker or something. ;_; this is amazing. Thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was a very nice one-shot. I thought you nailed the characters of Baki and Kankuro even though you gave them no direct conversation. I'd enjoy reading more such slices of life from Baki's view.
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is really good. I like the way Baki sees Kankuro as a son and how he is concerned for him. You did a good job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Nice little insight. I thought you kept the Baki in character quite well and would love to read more. It's been the scenes in Shippuden that really made me take a second look at Team Baki.
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Short and sweet! Good Work! SC
nife chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was awesome! Thank you so much for this lovely story. It is amazingly well written and, like your other stories, heartwarming. You described their relationship very authentic and kept them in character. I really enjoyed reading. Keep on with your work - you are really doing very well!

Thank you!
The Crack Fairy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww, this is so sweet, I loved it.

Well-written, and in character, too.