Reviews for Return of the kuchiki clan
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 6/18
I am looking forward to chapter 27 and I hope Naruto's bloodline evolve.
Fanficlover2017 chapter 26 . 5/9
Good story. However, Naruto is a bit out there with how dark and coldhearted you have portrayed him, you need to tone it back quite a bit and add Hinata to his small harem somewhere down the line.
le suite de le retour du clan kuchiki
BorderLand chapter 9 . 2/12
Wow, the first mission and they already kill a Kage. This what I am talking about, Itachi is surely prud of his little brother.
BorderLand chapter 8 . 2/12
Hahaha! Sasuke will have a cruel reminder! Konoha is not prepared for one youkai even less three!
BorderLand chapter 2 . 2/12
LOL, Itachi fucking Uchiha as his older brother! This is like winning the lottery. I feel bad for who goes against this two monsters.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 26 . 12/2/2017
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
Definitely needs some error checking, but otherwise is just too good to be abandoned like this. I personally think that you should continue our get someone else to do it for you piercing page kitsune.
draco7347 chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
cant wait for new chapters
allhailthesith chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
the the fuck. im done screw this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Can you pleas update it been more then 5 years
killer4853 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Explain to me...

Exactly why Naruto wouldn't want his UNCLE, his own blood, to rule the world...?

After being abused by HUMANS for whole his life!

No logic or rationality what so ever.
toofine89 chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
It's a shame this hasn't been updated for a long time. Although there are some grammatical and word choice errors, the plot as a whole is interesting and holds great potential. I only wonder how Aizen would have fit in.
Zeus501 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014