Reviews for Revenge
bluestorm28 chapter 1 . 3/21
its good so far but in the summary you put that harry escapes with the help of black and later returns for revenge yet you do not mention this in the chapter itself. so I hope you do more chapters.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
good chapter
WindSailor95 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This story plot is amazing! But yet you don't continue it! Why? It's great! And combined to your beautiful way o writing makes a masterpiece! Plis continue your stories! They are incredible!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Did Remus and Peter tell anybody about the circumstances of Sirius' betrayal?
The Heir of Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Please continue with all ur stories. The ideas and plots are so fantastic I really want u to continue. Especially with squib. I love dark and powerful Harry and I love elemental Harry. Also, u left me hanging! It's frustrating me to no end! So please, please continue!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
please cotinue this story its awesome and good
Shadow65 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this is great please update again soon
Riddle7777 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I've read "squib" and am looking forward to this story of yours. Looks like a promising start. Please update soon.
Jackanapes chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hello!

I love the chapter and hope you add more to the story soon. ilike that Harry is his own personadn that he loved his mother. I hope that he stays safe adn that he doesn't become evil, I don't mind dark, I even like it, but evil doesn't fit well with the image of a five year old at the moment.

Thanks,

~handadeath
silverlasso chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Another squib story? Interesting...I have my reservations, but it looks promising; just make sure you keep it realistic and that it doesn't spiral out of control like many other stories that have started out with a good premise. Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the next update, whenever it comes.
dvdeath123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
the story has promise ill give you that and it is more than likely one the better stories i have read on fanfiction

soo i think u will do great things with this story
Mana's Cinder chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hey if you want more updates... Get more chapters?

I kinda like the way this is going, 'cept maybe the name 'john potter' doesn't really roll of the tongue, but I'm just picky.

The prophecy has nothing to do with Potters, it's decided by encounters with Voldemort, so either you've made a mistake, or are you going to cook up a new wording for the prophecy?

speaking of Voldemort, what're you going to do about him, as he's supposedly the heir of Slytherin himself?

Update soon, and by soon, I mean now or die a most painful de- um, ...I mean, Update soon please!
The Writing Quill chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
oehh, I like the beginning of this )
BloodyRose622 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Interesting...I want to see how this will turn out, and when will he find out his mom bound his magic? I hope that its soon!
karlii chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
interesting start to this story! It sounds like it has a lot of potential!

I do think you meant that Lord Slytherin wanted to INvoke the marriage contract, as in, make it happen.. rather than REvoke it, which would mean he wanted to nullify it...

Keep up the good work!