Reviews for Kronots
American Blondie chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
once again,I loved it!I like how you told about Shepard's nightmare,that was it up
C. Dawgz chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Great chapter! You do a great job illustrating Alenko's struggle to be patient with her stubbornness. I'm also quite curious to learn who Armelle Alenko is! One little thing though is I think Jenkins is refferred to as Richard in the games, not that that really matters in a fic as entertaining as this one.
bulletformybanana chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Oh! This just keeps getting more interesting, I can't wait until your next update. :D
sinvraal chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I don't think you have to apologize for slowness in your chapters... a lack of action doesn't inherently make a story slow, and quality writing elevates any scene.

The fluff in the middle was very cute.

Looking forward to how this plays out. :)
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
This was a great chapter, so wonderful! Ah, I can't wait for more :)
impsy chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Ee! Poor Kaidan, he just doesn't know what to do. :( You gotta keep the man busy or he'll overthink everything and freak himself out, poor guy. I really enjoyed this chapter - I hope Shepard gets through the last stage of the sickness soon!

I also just wanted to point out a little typo, it looks like you just changed the sentence around while you were writing it - "It's was starting again." It's about midway through.

Can't wait for more!
American Blondie chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
BEST

STORY

EVER!
impsy chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
This is really fantastic. Love the detail, and Kaidan and Shepard are awesome - and you're right, it's so easy for me to imagine my Shepard as the main character. My one qualm is that I don't feel like Anderson would've abandoned Shepard and Kaidan - he fought for them so hard that it seems kind of out-of-character of him to say he didn't want to associate with them anymore. But that could just be me. :)

Can't wait for more!
Applebaum chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I have just finished Mass Effect for the third time and one of the best things about the game was the romance subplot - for me being female Shepard and Kaiden. It had never even crossed my mind to look for Mass Effect fanfiction and your story was the first one i read and it's really good. It's actually my new fav story so please continue and i'll be waiting for the next chappie with much anticipation!
AFlockOfBunnies chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Ah! Now I know what Kronots are. Was wondering about that. ;)

I'm liking the story. Nothing like a good Shenko to warm my otherwise icy heart. :) Keep going!
CMN chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Excellent work. Love the storyline! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bulletformybanana chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Awesome! I like the plot you have. Very orginal and interesting. I can't wait until the next update! :D
C. Dawgz chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Good job! It's well written and intriguing. Sometimes I need to read a good Shenko story to remind myself that my fic isn't canonical
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
This is really wonderful stuff. Very original plot and I like how you paint their relationship. Keep it up! :)
AFlockOfBunnies chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Lovely! A delightful start. Waiting for chapter 2!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12