Reviews for Fairy tale Sequel
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Who are these people? And how do they have anything whatsoever to to with Darby O'Gill, or the Little People of Ireland? I would encourage you to keep writing, but I find I cannot until you quickly make a connection to a beloved story to which we, your audience, have requested to read. It is not that you have no inherent talent, or that I am giving you a bad review, it's just that I am asking for relevance.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I looked because I loved that movie. How does a knight become a gardner? How does a princess work in an office. How did they get from old Ireland to Oakland? Why is there a window in the stadium? Fallen radio or radio tower? Confusing story, but interesting to wonder how you're going to tell it and make the connection to Darby O'Gill. Do go on for a while and I'll watch for it. VR
marinak09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I thought it seemed interesting, but not enough. If you want more reviews and more people to finish and enjoy it, you have something to keep them more interested. I did like how well the introduction paragraph flowed though. In the second paragraph it was a bit choppy. I'd be interested to see another chapter to see if the story builds. Keep writing!

-marinak09