Reviews for Ticking in the Overhead
seireidoragon chapter 20 . 3/19
This was a well done story and I enjoyed reading it. It was kind of weird how you wrote people almost like they were villains but in the end were only human. This was well done and great job!
growlithe900 chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
That was amazing ! It constantly Kept me on the edge of my seat!
pru bue chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
finally Yuki is letting know He loves Shu, and your description of his thoughts is so perfect, you made us feel his pain and fears, and even that the breakdown of Shu about yuki's confession was sad, I think it makes sense, obviously he had to protected himself and keep going with the blonde, now they need to be together and be strong for the recovery, thanks!
pru bue chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
poor Shuichi besides the physical pain, he has to deal with his own fears about Yuki, thank you!
pru bue chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
finally! thanks! K, you are the man! thank you! hang on Shu, you are safe!
pru bue chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
you made me cry! Shuchan! damn reporters! how can they be so cruel? Yuki don't lose hope!... great chapter as always! thank you!
pru bue chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
poor Shu-chan, so scary there, Shu-chan, and Yuki, Yuki!, thank you, I want to cry every time I read this chapter, thanks!
pru bue chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I read this fic a few years ago but I didn't know anything about making an account, then over the years I tried to find it, I looked for it by description, I just remember that the summary was about a plane crash so I spent days searching until I found it and i added to my fav list, but even then I didn't review, I'm planning to read it again and I want to give you the reviews you deserved, so thank you for writing this amazing story!
Shadowfox13 chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Wow, that was a great story. I hope you write a sequel. :) Ooh, hey, it could be life after. It would be nice to see Tohma at least come to care more sincerely about Shu's welfare.
darkemochic chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Oh wow. This was fantastic! I'm not one for sad things but this was great and it was very happy ended. I just have to tell you though that because of this story, I went to bed late. Yea, i shouldn't have opened every single chapter up in tabs(my room doesn't have internet) and sat up reading them. But honestly, I wouldn't had been able to get to sleep if I didn't read all the way through. So fan-fucking-tastic!
SeasaltSunset chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
I have actually been meaning to write a review for this fanfic for quite a long time, it was one of the main reasons I wanted to make a fanfiction account in the first place so I can tell you just how much this story moved me. I believe it was almost 3 years ago that I first stumbled across this fanfiction in high school, and even now I find myself easily recalling what I read and my initial reactions. I must confess something, the first time I read this fanfiction, the beautiful description and the way you portrayed such heavy drama and angst was just so moving I had a minor panic attack, and please take that as a compliment for just how engrossed within the story I was. I felt like I was there on the plane with Shuichi, helplessly floating in the water after the crash wishing I could help him but finding myself powerless, that I was there with Yuki by Shuichi's bedside, praying he would recover. There were so many times within this fanfaction I felt my heart skip a beat, even to this day if anyone asks me for a well written fanfiction this has always been the first one I mention. You are a brilliant author that brought me to tears with every new turn of events, thank you so much for writing this.
Unclear Destiny chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Holy crap-this was amazing! I'm sorry if you're annoyed that I'm reviewing this, like, three years after it was completed but I thought it may be proper to let you know that this will definitely be a long term favourite for some good time to come. I will DEFINITELY read this again!

...And probably a few more times after that.

Thank you for the wonderful read!
twilightrocks100 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
dam KareNeko that was wow intense girl intense but so great I loved alot wow it was wonderful truly it's been so soon long since i read a fanffiction this good thanks twilightrocks100
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
where is suguru fujisaki?
shadowninja-yuna chapter 20 . 12/10/2009
God, poor Shu D: At least Eiri isn't such a bastard anymore. :)