Reviews for For What It's Worth
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Good Story
beaming chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
YAY!fun story..i love happy endings!
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
yes! i
digger4077 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh, my god...

That was absolutly one of the best mash fics I have ever seen. Everything was so realistic it sounded like a real episode. You are so good you could write for MASH! HONESTLY! It was fantastic! Please write more!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
aw that was fantastic! great work! I loved it!
dingle chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Do not, repeat, do not, NOT **NOT** take this story down! It is one of the best I ever read! You simply HAVE to write more mash fanfics, you have the characters down so perfectly, some of the best fan writing I've seen is in this story. Keep it up! Oh, and if you take this down, I will personally roast you alive for inflicting torture on an innocent reader!
Mashcrazy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Beautiful! That was so well written! You got everyone's characters down perfectly. You should write some more MASH stories, since you're so good at them. PLEASE!
Sir4077 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You're a great writer. By the way, I wanted to tell you, I have challenge: How about some nut gets admitted, a gets a crush on Klinger? Please no slash though. Sounds hilarious dosent it?
doc chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Really good story! Nice friendship portrayal.
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I think this was an AWESOME story! Very, very good!:)
radar fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
you had me hooked all the way through that!

iam not normally a klinger fan but that was great

please continue fan fics

radar fan
Tara Farrago chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow. All right, when I read the description for this story, I was really hoping it would be Hawk or BJ that was in a coma, cause I'm all for Hawkeye angst. But this was really well done. I never realized how much I like Klinger, and how interesting his relationship with Radar might be. Bravo.
SamSam chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Excellent story. Very realistic. Thanks for sharing!
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
This story was very good - I particularly liked how the focus was on Klinger, one of the less-represented and most loveable characters in an all-around loveable cast. (Let's face it, even Frank and Charles are loveable on occasion _ ) Well done!
Luscious Kinney chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
That was awesome! I hope you find the inpiration to write more!