Reviews for Souled
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I think you should do one where Dean is kind of dating a girl and then she turns into a jealous type and thinks that getting rid of Sam will make her and Dean's relationship better, so she starts poisioning him and then kidnaps him. But dean finally figures it out. She would have to be beautiful like a siren of titan to pull it off! PLEASE!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Go Sam! Glad killing it brought Dean back.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG!

ideas hun... hmm... what about in the eppy 'bloody mary'

Dean doesnt get there in time for sam, at least not in the time he actually gets there but still saves the day!

Dean always does and after reading this fic hun, Katalin i LOVED IT

and you seriously reminded me, soul to soul! that Dean HAS to save the day!

and Sam isnt the same without him

wonder how Dean would deal if Sam was in that situation..or if Dean was possessed...?

WOW hun, you always deliver perfectly, and i LOVED thsi fic

absoloutley rocked my world! if a little over the top, but still your talents are amazing and this fic just proves your astounding-ness

haha

LOL x
KhakiGrrl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Ok, I've been lurking for a while now, and am really crap at giving reviews, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love your stories. I'm much better at reccing than I am at reviewing, and have put many of your stories on the recs list in the SFTCOL(AR)S recommendations forum.

I couldn't resist writing, though, when I saw this little comment at the end of Souled, "For those who weren't able to get a fic in the auction, I'd still be interested in hearing about the one shiny story you always wanted to see written."

Oh, too tempting to resist. I do have an idea.

What if the Tibetan spirit sigil used in the Supernatural episode "Hell House" is the real thing? After years of fans rewatching the ep and looking at screen caps from the ep, looking at that sigil and thinking of Sam and Dean, what if they were actually brought to life in our real world?

Tulpas (according to the ep) do take on a life of their own. How would they feel finding out their traumatic lives were a creation of writers? How would they feel seeing the people they know and care about as actors on other shows? How would they react to being recognized by fans?
donilou2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hanna,

It's well past time I offered you an review. I've read all of you Supernatural and Starsky and Hutch. Now I'm going to start Magnificent Seven- you seem to love all the same shows I do!

I love your writing style, it's so easy to read, so vivid and captures the essence of these four men like nothing else I've read. I eagerly await each new offering, and read them over and over again.

I also wanted to congradulate you on getting a letter published in Supernatural mag #4. You summed up my feelings about Bela more succinctly than I ever could. Keep up the great work!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love stories that illustrate Sam's quiet strength - because it's there in spades. This story did that beautifully - while also showing he can still be kick-ass when necessary.

His crumbling resolve over his seeming inability to help Dean was completely heart-rending - Gah! And a 're-souled' Dean quickly reverting to his familiar role as caregiver punctuated the pathos perfectly.

Wonderful job.

Sculls
Phx chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really liked this one :)

Sam was so sweet as he took care of Dean. It broke my heart and not because it was Sam looking after Dean instead of the other way around, or because I don't think Sam is as capable of taking care of his brother as Dean is, or eventhat he loves Dean any less than Dean loves him, but because, as the little brother, this is just such foreign territory for him. It is unnatural in the normal order of things: older siblings look out for younger siblings. There are just chores, responsibilities and ways of thinking that are unique to an older brother and a younger brother and that is what I found heartbreaking.

On top of that, it has to be terrifying when someone Sam consider's as his rock is suddenly in need of his strength; that Dean needs anything from him. If that makes sense, lol! To have Dean but not have him? Wah!

I loved when Sam woke up with Dean back, really back, and at first it was so overwhelming. I totally sucked that in and must have re-read it a dozen times :)

Another gem, girl, an excellent well-rounded fic that has something for both Dean or Sam girls.
lili20 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Thanks, so sweet! I loved it, especially the one line to get them back to normal "If you need help taking a shower when you get back, just let me know." LOL. Great.
luvjase chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I honestly don't know what to say about this one. Except that it was amazing. I've said it before and will no doubt say it again. This one filled me with so much emotion. I'm starting to think that you're one of the shows writers in disguise. There were tears in my eyes for both the boys throughout this and when I got to the line "You gonna be okay while I'm gone" - that nearly ripped a sob out. Thrilled to hear you have tons of story ideas. I read your work two ways - I devour and then I savor. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent.

Diane
papergrape chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
So glad to be home again; I missed these stories as much as I would have the weekly episodes!

I admit I love demon encounters-demons are just so bad in a way most other monsters aren't! Loved that we got a shot of Sam's psychic abilities at work (the telekinetic ones), something we see explored on the show so sporadically I can never quite decide what we're supposed to think/intuit about them... In this story, Sam's purposefully not dabbling in anything dark and his telekinesis is another gut-shot reaction to Dean in mortal peril (aww)... You've got me contemplating the possibilities for Sam's powers in season four at this point! (Interesting time to post this story-gives it a new relevance you couldn't have intended while writing, before AHBL!)

I like the role reversal, Sam protecting Dean, because it's not standard and you do that better than anyone. That we get a bit of snark and classic, protective Dean at the end (ah, natural order returned) is the cherry on top!

Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really enjoyed this fic - an interesting concept - a body with no soul operating on "automatic". You did a great job showing us Sam's fear of losing his brother, his hate of the thing that did this to Dean, and his strength of will (albeit with powers) to overcome it. I like fics that depict Sam as the strong, intelligent, determined, and fierce hunter that he is - one who will do anything to protect Dean. I really liked that depiction in "Resouled" as well. (I read that before this and enjoyed the story very much).

Your descriptions of "zombieDean" as seen through Sam's eyes, thoughts and one-sided conversations were very good. We withnessed Sam's desperation through those, especially when Sam came back after his first encounter with the demon to find Dean in the exact same spot as when Sam left. I would have laid my head down and cried as well. Great scene.

Thanks for sharing these fics with us twice a week. I look forward to seeing your name in my in-box because I've enjoyed each story you've written. Until next time...
amyblair chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Wow. You so totally got Sam without Dean there, not having his ying to yang even though he was there. Really great stuff in here and it forced me to reread Resouled and I had forgot how much I liked that one, too, and had to favorite it. Nice duo there.

It does make me wonder - I read that Kripke says Season 4 opens with Dean waking up after spending four months in Hell and not much recollection, yada, yada. But if he went to Hell, he must have died so where has his body been? Couldn't have burned it, if it was buried and dead, it would be decomposing after four months. So, is he just "brain dead" and on life support somewhere? I'm interested to see how that works. I suppose you don't need to have your soul if you're brain dead.

Anyway, this was interesting having no soul and yet a walking zombie-ish body.
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Yay, another fic from you!

I liked this: "He went past the usual research, the basic elements and rituals, and dug deeper, careful always to stay on this side of Good, because while nothing else could tempt him to the Dark like his brother at risk, Sam had learned the hard way from Sue Ann Granger the double-edged sword that was. He wouldn't bring Dean back only to have him find Sam was the shell now, twisted and unrecognizable. Sam would see them both dead first." Wow, great perspective for Sam to have. Hope he keeps this in mind in season 4. But still finds a way to save Dean.

Enjoyable, as always. I especially always like seeing a sequal to one of your other stories. Loved how Sam needled Dean a little, at the end, just to get things back on track. LOL
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really enjoyed this one and while I'm partial to protective Dean stories I did love this slice of protective Sam, fighting for his brother. Very well-written as always and a great plot.

Oh fic ideas..what I do love to see are stories based on real myths and legends. Perhaps something which features the boys hunting down a well known adversary. And I would love to see your take on Teenchesters or Weechesters but I know that writing the boys as youngsters isn't everyone's cup of tea and to be honest I feel cheeky making suggestions when you already post two great stories each week which keep me thoroughly entertained.

Liz x
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Dang that was awesome. I love the visuals you always set up, its so easy to imagine and so cute to imagine as well. )
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »