Reviews for House by the Beach
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very loving and realistic.
lizzievee chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
What a beautiful story. Wilson's love for House is so strong. House is still so vulnerable even after all this time. I just love the Wilson/House love!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Gorgeous!
everyme chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really like the atmosphere you created in this story. You could really perceive the deep trust between them which makes their relationship so intimate.

You kept them mostly in character, I especially like how House uses sarcasm and deflection to mask his insecurities.

The overall description of the house and the scenery during Houses "early morning excursion" was written very well, too.

So overall, a really nice story :D

greets
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was adorable :3

i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great story. Enjoyed reading it.
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
It's 12 degrees F outside but I'm sitting here basking in the warmth of the beach and your story! Thanks!
Mrs. Barnes chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow-this was beyond wonderful! exploring house's feelings for wilson instead of the usual other way around was a nice change of pace. very reassuring and adorable as hell.

~and i REALLY loved the descriptive vocabulary and attention to detail. very professional of you. but thats why you're a great writer right? haha-fantastic job!

*daydreams of wilson's wet half naked body running down the beach; drools and chuckles softly*...i love you for putting that image into my head...
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
:D That was so nice! I Loved it!
Lunadia chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aw! so cute! I loved it
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Sweet and angsty, I loved it!
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I LOVED this story! It was perfectly IC (which is hard to do with House and Wilson), very vivid details and was overall well-written. There were so many lines that were absolutely perfect for the couple that you wrote. A few of my favorites are

"Most importantly, Wilson wasn’t laughing at House’s failure. All at once, House was reminded, again, of why he loved Wilson so much. House’s stupidity would never bother him, his actions wouldn’t alienate him, his physical features wouldn’t disgust him"

"There was a soft smile curving his lips, and the brown eyes were filled with a hint of worry, but mostly just so much love that it almost made House breathless."

And of course, the whole description with their first official date. Absolutely beautiful!

Please continue writing! You're one of the most talented House/Wilson writers that I've read and it would be a shame to not have your wonderful talent shown. Thank you for sharing that story!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Nice One!

Xx
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, how I adore House/Wilson fluff.

Another remarkable fic. ;]
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
It was a good read. I enjoyed it.