Reviews for Nothing Left
ranger353 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
please make a follow up. No. I NEED YOU TO MAKE A FOLLOW UP! This is going to make me cry... PLEASE!
bring.an.umbrella chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
oh okay it makes much more since if you read the first one first...duh hana...*slaps forehead* i really liked both of these stories despite the fact that i was mega confused in chasing ranger all the while thinking...in what book did he leave? when did she profess her love to him...and then i read nothing left and was like duh...the author wrote that stupid! sorry for the confusion on my part...im an idiot...good stories tho. :)
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
oh you have to write more! it needs a happy ending...hopefully a babe ending

great story

dancingpiggy
Harmne chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
well written but sad. Did you add the 'Peace' part at the end to keep from getting yelled at?
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Great Job!

Keep up the writing and I'm off to read part two.
crooked-little-smile chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
happy ending. happy endng. happy ending. please!
StephaniePm chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I like this. It was sad, but well written. Every story can't be a HEA right? :-) I'm a total babe, so of course I'd like a follow up. She could go to Florida and hunt him down.
JudeCairnsmom chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very well written, but so sad. Please do a sequel and give us that happy ending!
chellebug5492 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Nicely done, but we really need that HEA!
MandyBabe chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You have to make a follow-up. I NEED a happily ever after. Please Please Please.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aww. This was really sad. It was well written though! I do want to see a happy ending though. So your idea for a sequel to this would be a good idea.
BabeWench chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Enjoyed your story. However, I am a babe and would love for you to write a happy ending.