Reviews for Fall On Me
Cain chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I liked this a lot. Extremely believable that Carly would feel so much guilt, being the one behind the wheel. And best of all is the tone and the characterization. It feels like the show, even while being a lot heavier than the show ever gets.
TooVirgin2BGay chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
cool!
turnyourCAMon chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Sigh. That's some intensity. Makes my chest hurt a little. :) You're details are insane, and it's never ever boring to read. You go places, fantastic, brillant places. :)
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Fucking AMAZING!
MoonlightDreams71195 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
this was very gud.-shattered
KamikazeeKennedy chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
ah! I love it! I could really feel what the characters were feeling... great job!
Scraggles chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Dramatic, sweet, hot. What more could I ask for in a story? I'd like to see a sequel of this.

Just watch me end up becoming an iCarly fanfic freak because of this pairing, lolz. Not that that's a bad thing, I actually find it kinda awesome.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
love it but don't like that sam got hurt x
musicisinmysoul chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
r u going to do a sequal? and that is great i give it a 10 out of 10, thanks for writing Ink
kkuzzz chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ah-may-zing!

The way the sentences were mushed together made everything feel so frantic yet calm at the same time, which totally expressed the way Carly was feeling perfectly. You have such a beautiful and unique writing style and I love it.
spicyrollin chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
"I have five dollars."

Very very nice, I loved both of their characterizations. You're an awesome writer and this is definitely one of my favs.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Man Carly loves going down on Sma - it's a fact now!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I really liked this. Very good characterisations of Sam and Carly.
Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
FRIGGIN...FRIGGIN (INSERT ECSTATIC ADJECTIVE HERE)!

xD
Matrevir chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
you're stories are so good. you're a terrific writer. everything is great. i love how you write.

“I have five dollars.”