Reviews for Turncoat
Luke777 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
It's rare to have TSCC fanfics that focus on an original character. Interesting story.

I've started with this story since it seems to be a prequel of your other stories which I'm looking forward to read now!
justjoe chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Great job with Jason. One of the best oc in fanfiction.
PSG1JOHN chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Got some more background of the story between

Great work.
KevinInEngland chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
It seems that this t10 does not know the history of it's counterpart, which makes sense, after all, it wasn't there, otherwise it would not have got itself in to that mess.
KevinInScotland chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
But there still around

But they're still around

ordered and immediate

ordered an immediate

(only trying to help).

Makes a change from Jameron and gives me some kind of insight in to the size of Skynet.

Of course we know what happens next, providing of course this reality continues from the same T:SCC final episode.

Very good.
KevinInScotland chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Very interesting - also makes me aware of the speed that Androids can learn because they don't need reminding.

Great story, very unique subject (T:SCC).
KevinInEngland chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Interesting story, a lot to think about.
KevinInEngland chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Interesting story.
KevinInEngland chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow, I can visually and mentally imagine all this. Science fiction in many forms can and has become reality. That is the beauty of the Terminator franchise, perhaps one day, who knows? Don't be fooled though, there has not been an explanation for muscles and how the flesh on their hands does not get battered and ripped to shreds !

my giggle and squirm (I believe this should read:

me giggle and squirm )
x3aless chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Jason Corvain is probably my favorite OC I've encountered in TSCC fanfic. I've enjoyed reading him as both a protagonist and antagonist in this and your other fics. Interesting how in either case, his personality remains the same. You did a good job in writing him. I would have liked this fic to have been a bit longer.

I would've enjoyed reading more about Jason's thoughts when he betrayed Skynet, and when he decided to fight alongside the resistance. I would've also enjoyed reading more about his developing friendship with Connor.

It's strange, and I suppose it highlights how well a job you did in writing the character, that even though his decisions weren't elaborated on, it still made sense that the character would make those decision for some reason.

Also, I like that you presented the relationship between Jason and Cameron as more of a brother/sister type of affair. That's just me though; I'm sure I don't have to explain why, lol.

I sincerely hope that you're not done with writing TSCC fanfic. I would like to read more from you in the future.
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Great story and some really funny bits in it to.
fairedust chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
I really love the Jason character you created. I think I like him best in this version too. Would be really nice if you could make a sequel of this story.
Chimera.Cain chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I'm glad that you're making a sequel! Hopefully Jason can see Cameron in your sequal!
Chimera.Cain chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
This chapter was so sweet how Cameron sees Jason as her bigger brother! Will Cameron and Jason meet in the future/past?
Chimera.Cain chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
I just found you story and I can't wait to read more!