Reviews for A Winter in the Forest
Rainmy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
the first kokiri story I read that happens after the events of the game,and it was really good,I'm glad link didn't take advantage of everything he lerant to get revenge on mido or something like that,it would be sad and low.

caca...you mean shit in spanish? or is it a word I don't know about? o.o
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw! So cute!
Daisy's Quill chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You've captured the essence of the joy children feel at snow. I loved this story and it really brought back fond memories of playing in the snowy woods. Thanks for both bring back memories and posting a great story!
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow. This is awesome. It is a short, cute, little oneshot. I've read it twice and it's a nice break from all the Saria/Link romance stories. Nice job bro... uhh...girl...sis... Whatever. Great fic.
LostInHyrule chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
God, it's frigging amazing how many reviews stories used to get back in the old days... anyway, pretty good. _
ThisAdorableMisery chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That's good. I liked it alot
asbiahr0w4yh chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aw, what a cute one-shot! The thing that I like the most about it is that I could actually picture all of the Kokiri acting like this if they ever saw snow. Saria and Link were also very in character (at least to me they were) and that bad, bratty ol' Mido was in character as well. XP This was certainly one of the cutest ficlets I've ever read. :) So heart warming.
Lysergswoman chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
AW... so kawaii! keep writing!
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Sweet story! So cute! I guess going back to the past gives Link the oppertunity to act like a kid again. Though would he really let Mido push him around still? Nonetheless, it was a great story. :D
neosun7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I read this a long time ago, but didn't review. *hits self on head* Dumb me. Anyway, that was such a cute story! I loved when they played hocky and made snow angels! _
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
That was so cute!
billybobfred chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
THE END? NOOOOOOOOOO! MORE MORE MORE! Please?

Fred: He must be desperate if he's acting non-hyper.
Kaori-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
This is the cutest story! _ The Kokiri in the story are just as I imagine them to be! _
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Cute! _
sparky16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Cute story! I could almost imagine the whole thing. keep it up.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »