Reviews for Five Seven Five
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
How long d'it take ya to count all those syllables, eh?
I can totally imagine that happening.
The last haiku was class.
You got great poetry skill, too, btw.
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
How fun! A haiku battle is just the sort of nonsense Mustang and Hughes would get into. ;)) And Hawkeye's calm little haikus were especially great. Very clever. :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So basically, this was pretty much brilliant. Those two -would- engage in something as foolhardy as this, wouldn't they? But Riza's poems definitely topped theirs. Well done!
ButterflyArtist chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nice Haikus, They are one of my favorite kinds of peotry.
meltinglacier chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is so funny!

I like Riza's lines the best,

so in-character.
Returning the favor chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
The men, they sound true.

The plot is clear and concise.

Riza's are the best.

Have you ever tried to make haiku rhyme?

*whistles innocently* I'm not a nerd... but it's too late to actually come up with a rhyming haiku. I once did a series, all in a rhyme scheme.

What I'm trying to get at is that haikus are fun to play with... forgive my grammar I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, and 21 hours of waking... I should get to bed instead of reading stories made of poetry.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is BRILLIANT! I laughed so hard my ribs hurt. Well done! Mustang kidnapped Huges daughter! That is so priceless!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
omg, did you really write all this? this is great! How on earth did you come up with so many Haiku like that? and they're not even just Haiku they tell a story! you are a very smart person!_
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
funny. i literally lol'd.
Coollizard chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is genius. The bast part about it is how in character everyone is. Assuming Roy and Maes had a haiku battle, this is definitely how it would go. And Riza's comments are just priceless. Keep up the good work!
ZAP chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Loving the last one xD
PaperFields chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
haha, i loved Hawkeye's last one xD
misamiera chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
HAHA! That is awesome! Good job!
J-Kid chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Sweet. This reminds me of an episode of The Last Airbender in the second season where one of the characters, Sokka, spends several minutes with a group of ladies in a Haiku class- it's made funny because Sokka would not be considered a poetry person and would probably think something along the lines of "Roses are red" would be brilliant. :-D Anyway, I can't REALLY see Roy and Maes doing this, but it's funny to imagine. And that is what fanfics are for. Loved Riza's interruptions and the hospital haikus especially.
NeverRoses chapter 1 . 3/18/2009