Reviews for The Secret Emotions of Blair Waldorf
nikki.02 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow this is really good! Hope you update soon.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aww the first week of them being together sounds like some much fun and just pure Chuck and Blair. I love the fact that breakfast is going to be their thing, I can see them when they are both too old to stand but still insist to have breakfast in some expensive restaurant.

Your writing is so lovely, you give details, but not too much, just enough, you know? Anyway I hope you keep on writing!
CamiJo chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really enjoyed this. You write them both perfectly! :)

I could qoute the whole thing but one line I liked especially much was

"So she decided to wear pink. Because pink was a color she was oddly attracted to at the moment."

When she earlier had damned Chuck and his pink bow-ties, hehe.

I also liked how you cut the words that she was thinking about him loving her and she dressing that way for his sake.

I could so see the things from the lost weekend happen on the real show, and Chuck smelling Blairs hair how adorable is that? :D I'm gonna stop my little rant now...

Great work!
supergirlscafe chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
So I was sitting down to beta your stuff and then after a bit I realized that I never read the first part that you sent me the link to.

So I read it.

And this fic was HAWT. I mean obviously the writing was good and the flow was good but I just loved how you just made their relationship even more sexy than it already is on screen without smutting it up too much (and let me say, I do love my smut, lol). You really portrayed the intimate moments between the two well. Great job!

x Agnes
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I'm just reviewing to let you know how much I loved your story. I don't think I can do much more than that, because your writing impressed me so acutely that I'm almost speechless. I revel in its length, I like how you put them both extremely in character and I ultimately loved how you covered the days we were missing to see on the tv and how you explained everything that led to their last crisis. Hm, I think I babbled too much, ahah. Can't wait for the sequel.
SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i love this... i absolutely love it... i'm a sucker for fics that show chuck and blair through the years (esp when they were little kiddies) XD

can't wait for the companion piece to this.

once more, kudos!

Chuck and Blair is love. CB xoxo.
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love your fantic it. I love the part when you said Nate forgets to brush his teeth; that made ma crack up :)

I love what you said about Blair wanting to secretly see the bottom half of Chuck that was covered my the blanket when she saw him and a 16 in his bedroom.

And when Eleanor walked into Blair'sbedroom and saw her daughter wearing a robe and Chuck's hand being undered the robe. That was pure genius.

Plus I love every Chair moments in yuor story.

Awesome story!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
"Fuck him and his pink bow-ties."

"...(unlike Nate who couldn’t remember if he brushed his teeth)."

-suffocates from laughing so hard- Hahahaha, those two quotes made me crack up for like, ever. I love this! :D It's so sweet and amazing but totally hilarious at the same time! The hair thing was so cute and ohmigod, the visual of Chuck and Nate dressed as gargoyles has made my day XD. Hahahaha, I can so see C and B joining the mile high club ;) Wah, the end was so sad though. You do a luverly job keeping C and B in character and I can't wait to read another one of your GG fics! Mad props! :)
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG I loved this! Totally favored it! It was perfection!
Chairforever chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
It's very good, I loved it.
sue chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I LOVE IT! one of the best i've ever read. keep up the good work!
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008 I'm wishing I had agreed to beta for you

this story was amazing!

I loved every moment of it, even the beauty of the tragedy at the very end

I assume the companion piece will be your own ideas seeing as season 2 hasn't come around yet?

I love this so much!

can't wait for the companion piece

I'm glad you found a beta D

...although by the looks of your writing it doesn't seem as if you need one ;)

Diamond Kitten chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
akimat chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was so good, I can't wait for the second part, it seemed so realistic and you stayed in character. Good job.
ElleGossip chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh my goodness! This has got to be one of the best fan fiction stories that I have ever read! You got me hooked in the beginning and it just kept getting better and better. I love how you wrote the week between the wedding and day of the trip. It was genius and I could totally see that happening on the show. The ending was so sad and almost made me cry. Your a terrific writer and I can't wait for the companion piece! )

39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »