Reviews for The Secret Emotions of Blair Waldorf
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
i loved this one shot it was so amazingly wrighten and it was so blair in my oppion u got all of the chators right the way they are in the show cant wait for the chuck version
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The texting and asking to go to Tuscany? YES! TEXTING ftw!

-“What are you wearing?” his voiced purred and the waves in her stomach made a bee-line to her groin.-

hehe..*cough*

ELEANOR! YES! She saw the love! YES! YES! YES! *SQUEAL* YES!

The phone call was love!

And his apology and then Mommy interrupts. ECK! LOVE IT! Getting caught by the parents is so awesome.

HE KNOWS! Yes! Because I too think Chuck would know about her bulemia!

DOROTA APPROVES! Chuck wins!

DINNER! To get people interested in Victrola. YES! WIN!

He turned her on by the business talk and she turned him on by standing up to the men. YES!

-“Chuck… don’t break my heart, ok?” she felt the need to say.

He gave her a look of almost sadness. “I couldn’t live with myself if I did.”-

Sh!t. Now it's all coming to a crash. *cries* Because we know he will. *CRIES*

-Dorota made an indignant noise.-

Except we know that Dorota approves, so it's all good. ;)

Her waiting and the call killed me. But, it's them. *cries*

This is absolutely awesome! Great story. I can't wait for Chuck's POV. You've captured Blair so well and I can tell you'll do Chuck justice. Wonderful story.
RL92chic chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
loved it! wasn't a fan of the ending (i really like happy endings), but everything else was pretty awesome
MPGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is a great story! Very in character. All the CB moments are interesting and I like how you have Chuck slowly freaking out. Like in the limo when he says he'll be a shitty boyfriend.

You did a awesome job writing this! I can't wait for the companion piece.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
HE REMEMBERED BREAKFAST! YES!

Totally had a *SQUEAL* attack with the old lady talking to Blair and how the husband had been doing the "same thing to me" for fifty-four years. OMG! Foreshadow! And I love that Chuck did order and that Blair was "angry" but totally loved that he ordered what she would have.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*SQUEAL* OMG! Finally, an insight about the WEEK we missed. I don't think I've really read that yet, but OMG, I don't think anything would be able to top your explaination of the WEEK.

Love the past references! (I added it to my community because of them.) The nakedChuck scene at age 14? *SQUEAL* Oh, B. Try to hide it, but no one could possible not look. *SQUEAL* *drool* And! They managed their banter during that, too! Perfect!

OMG...*DROOL* the hair talk? I don't know why, but that was such a hot paragraph. *dies* The morning was so awesome and so unlike Chuck. YES! He knows when she's there and he won't let her go.

ECK. Dorota not happy. hehe. oops?

BETWEEN CLASSES? YES! Please! OMG, senior year would rock if we saw that!

-Their ‘relationship’ was a house made out of Jell-O and it trembled every few seconds, just waiting to melt with too much heat.-

OMG. One of the best ways of summing up BC's relationship. *dies*

I love him smelling her hair. So adorable! I bet it smells very pretty. hehe.

Their coming together over Serena was yay! And she realized that he really thought of Serena as a sister. Loved the Nate-Chuck differences she finally was getting.

HE REMEMBERED BREAKFAST! YES!

bettygem chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Quite possibly the most perfect CB story I have ever read. Truly beautiful.
Linef07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I absolutely adored it! It was so sweet, and very in character! And I love your take on the lost week..! Very realistic... You just made the wait for september 1. a little less painful:) Can't wait for the next part...
long island lolita chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OMFG. Best story I've read in a month or so. Can't wait for Chuck's side of the story.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3