Reviews for Audio Perspectives
twilight-jemmett chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
plz do more i really like this story
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
I'm so glad you updated! It's been forever since I've read anything Twilight, but this was a great way to get back into it :-) Your Rosalie was wonderful, I love the emotion she showed and the way you wrote her and Bella together. The trademark grin line at the end was lovely as well :)

-Crescent
UselessEphiphany26 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
This chapter was absolutly beautiful.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
That was great, seeing a softer side to Emmett. I love that Rosealie's face is what he'd live for; their relationship is too much either pushed aside entirely or made a joke of, and I liked that you kept it pure and simple.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Aw :) I really like it so far, I think you've portrayed Esme perfectly, with her gentle motherlyness, and I loved Edward in the first chapter, his . . . bemusement, I guess, for Bella's choice of interviewees was really funny!
Abby yup.its me chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
i am so frickin sorry i didnt come sooner..you must think im terrible.. im still your buddy and i will tell you this.. you have inspired me like no other and for hat i am eternally greatfull...in my bff's will she said to me " be happy " and left me a white wolf drawing and key chain (she was an artist) she used to call me a wolf cause i was like a loner, strong,fierce, determined, honest, all those traits..loyal...so... i realized i have to move on.. she would have wanted it...um. plz continue with your writing i really love it it keeps me sane and in check somewhat...please do anything you can think of im sure it'll be brilliantly exhilarating. thank you so so so so so much,

Anonymous Abby

P.S. in the letter she left she said " be strong my wolf.. live in peace and solitude..and let kindness, love, and compassion be your bonds of liquid steel that hold you together.. be strong for everyone else...you will move on, but always keep me i your heart... i believe my soul now lies in my artwork now that i am dead...akward...but true.. so i will always be here for you...to you, i leave the following pictures...(etc.)

just thought that might clearthings up... goodbye my friend...
Phoenix-Fire Power chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
wow.

i love this story.

please update soon.
Inhuman8 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Excellent story! Carlisle seemed a teeny tiny little bit OOC (don't ask me how...) but other than that you did great!
anonymous abby chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
im so so so sorry i havent been reviewing...no, you havent been losing your touch your still brilliant as ever but i had to say goodbye to my firend at her funeral...umm im gonna get off the computer if i keep crying on it it wont work... au revoir.
anonymus abby.again chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
the details...i think you should play the stories to your strong parts. do the things you feel confident in... im sure you'll come up with something... you always do...be strong, be safe,

abby
anonymous abby chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
hi! that was absolutely perfect..she would have loved it...i wish she were here, but she isnt. it feels so weird not having her here. She was like a sister to me. im so glad i have a friend now.i cant tell you how much i appreciate it and i think that you should grow up to be an author... you have the right mind...the right qualities, and from hearing your stories, i think you have the most creative pen and parchment ever. fastest pen, swiftest mind- its super author! so anyways, go the extra mile and live the dream...you have a kind heart and you deserve it. i think that chapter namewould be excelent. good-bye, dreamer...see you at the next adventure of a chapter!
TwilightFanpire814 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Oh my gosh! I loved it! I thought that was so sweet and touching!
xpersephone chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Poor Carlisle..good chapter
twilight-is-lovee chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Wait, I didn't understand the story that Carlisle told.

Could you explain it to me, please?
lolalolalola chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I love this story so far. UD soon.