Reviews for An Unforeseen Predicament
Rufescent chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I adore you, so very much.

I really hope you continue to write. The humour and characters in this are just superb.
TheBigCats chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LMAO *contacts* lol
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
At the "contacts" part, I just lost it. I fell off my bed and started laughing, my roommate actually came over to me and asked if I was having a fit of some sort. My reply was completely incoherent! You're awesome!

DW03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
It was wonderful! Very funny! The last sentence was the best in the fanfic! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved trying to figure out what the predicament was. I had my suspicions when it was something Harry had to.

'"Maybe it's contagious." Draco looked at Harry accusingly.' - ha ha ha

The whole story was funny and sweet. I love Draco's dramatics. Of course the ending was the best; I was laughing out loud. :D
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
CONTACTS! this is so punny and CUUUUTE and lawl I'm such a huge fan of everything you've written, like no joke.

Looooool what in the world inspired this story? It's so well written I was worried at the beginning but then just hysterical by the end :P
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
You're good. :D I really didn't know what it all was about at all! And the contacts thing xD
11oyd chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
omg that was so adorable. I managed to guess that it was glasses a little bit before you revealed it, too, which made me feel accomplished ;D MOOOOOOOOORE!
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is silly and adorable!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That last line was it!
alternativename chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I have read through the better half of your stories - I'll write you a better & longer review later.

However, one of my most favourite aspects is your writing is how Draco views muggle things. Like his dislike for televisions.. & the CONTACTS joke. I laughed so loud at that I tried to explain to my mum & failed...
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome write.

I loved it.

I love the misunderstanding of contacts.

Glasses are very smart looking. And on certain very sexy. lol

Great write

Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh Poor Draco...that was funny at the end. This was cute!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »