Reviews for An Unforeseen Predicament

hilarious!

always,

L
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh dear, that was brilliant. I love the last line! Good job on making me laugh!
Robyn Michaels chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Cute and so very Draco! You definitely captured his personality.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I had to read that last line twice. I caught the literally meaning and just read the end again on a whim. Jeez. That is just so adorable of Draco. Misunderstanding muggles and all. I didn't know what to expect, as it sounded like children, since he said he was to be attached to it. Or some hearing contraption. I don't know why I didn't think glasses. Wonderful job. Very funny.
Momochuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hahahaha xD I get it!
kelseymetro chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I'm absolutely falling about laughing at the end line! This fic was absolutely hilarious!

Love your writing style so I'm going to go check out your other stories!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lmao, tht was so hillarious!at first, i was scared of wat draco had, n when it was glasses, i just burst out laughing, it was soo funny!and the contacts joke, lmao, really, how do u come up with these stuff!it was funny n hot, and ecxellent combination!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
hehehe cute I really liked it. at first I thouht he could be pregnant then I realized it had to be something else though I never thought it would be glasses. Good job at keeping me guessing.
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG! That was great.

Hilarious.

I thought Draco was pregnant at first, or something like that!
glitterball chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I thought Draco was going to be prgnant! *shudders* Only Harry is allowed to have that honor!
Vicky-Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OH MY GOD! Draco KILLED me! All that crying for GLASSES! No he's to much but that's how we love our little Dray!

Bye

Vicky-Star
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
draco's so cute! hahahahah!
Holly Tenugi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aww~ draco is such a clueless, adorable cutie! loved it!
blueray chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
glasses!Draco...Adorable! *squeals* Hehe...and the snake tattoo was just brilliant. Lol loved this!
Loscann chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Another masterpiece, but in the sentence,

"Considering I have it for a month and you haven't noticed, I'm disinclined to agree with you."(Harry),

shouldn't it be I have had it, or I've had it?
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »