Reviews for Distracting Harry Potter
1SoraHoshi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was amusing xD
Talo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ha...too good man, too good xD
olciak123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
There's nothing like a bottle of good ale
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
*snicker* Poor clueless Kingsley...I'd say poor Harry, but no one with a naughty Draco under their desk qualifies as poor so...
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I can't believe I didn't see that coming! Good story. I had to go back and read it over after I realized what was happening. At first I was as clueless as Kingsley. ;)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
loved it
Raelliin Eddington chapter 1 . 12/19/2010

'Nuf implied.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i kinda always wanted to see it from the other end..the one of the person walking in...not that one!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh, that is so like Draco lol
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!... I was thinking that maybe Draco put some special toys on Harry but this was just as clever...good job...Next time I drink ginger ale, I'll be having naughty thoughts of these two.
sylent nighthowl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ok super funny. pretty akward if kingsley knew why harry was so... weird.
Renai-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
It would have been too funny if Kingsley had discovered them :D
silverbolts chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Haha, I love seeing Harry in hysterics. :D
Unwinding hmm chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Perhaps it's because I'm such a pervert, thus always thinking naughty things, that I knew what was happening almost from the get-go, pretty much confirmed by -he choked out and sat up straighter- for some reason haha, is that horrible I realized it so soon?

Fantastic story, I was giggling the whole way through! "You bastard! You should have stopped!" got me big time! Bwahahahaha
fefee chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ah! I did not see that coming! I had to go back and re-read the conversation part, to see how I missed it, and once you know, its pretty obvious, but before I was told I had no idea, well done! :D
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »