Reviews for The Beginning of Forever
Good one.
Kimjuni2 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Ahhh i LOVE it!
hpswst101 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Well we all knew it would happen eventually. Update soon.

hpswst101
toolazy2login chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Actually, Nakama is the japanese word for comrades...
Katsumara chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Ha. Nice chapter here, IceFire. xD
Kimjuni2 chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
Omg this was Awesome, i really laughed hard, I LOVE it Triple date with toph, LOL :D
Kimjuni2 chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Ahh that's so sweet, they really are a family :D

Awesome job
Lunary13 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
This was really sweet! FLuffy and all, I love the way Zuko and Mae look at each other, so full of love.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
All of these stories are so sweet and cute.

It's like a box of assorted chocolates, each chapter a short sweet unique morsel.

The latest chapter was really funny BTW.

Also, any chance we'll see some Toko (one-sided perhaps)?
Chaser9 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
I laughed, I cried, I lost 15 pounds. This was definitely one of your best yet! Aang and then Toph at the end was hilarious. Zuko and Sokka were pretty funny too. Really, all of the characters made me smile. I loved Mai's "I hate this place". Please do not stop writing.

Look up,

-hawk's.I-
Katsumara chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Oh, hey! Welcome back! Great chapter. Too funny.. and loads of awkwardness.
hpswst101 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
I hope they don't share the same bedroom. :) Update soon.

hpswst101
nutshak chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Woo another chapter! Hooray for companianable humour! it's the best kind cus it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Keep it up!
10thDoctorIsMine chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
i was laughing my head off when i read this! Zuko has really changed since the end of the war. he's become more relaxed, funny, and a person i never thought would be one of my favorite characters. Zuko actually can match Aang's sarcasm with his own. i never thought i would say this, but Zuko is actually cool. but he's nowhere NEAR good enough for Katara. Aang, and ONLY Aang, is good enough for her.